It's raining badges!

Yes! Page designers do a very good and hard work, they deserves a badge!

3 Likes

So do I. Agree!

1 Like

I agree with the bade for page design!!! :wink:

And I have a question. Do the badges get upgraded automatically? Or do I have to write the help center?
Because Iā€™ve 10,702 subs, which means Iā€™ve been over 10,000 for about a month and thereā€™s still no colour change :frowning:

Hi @Lyoness!

Badges should be upgraded automatically, but Iā€™m checking with the team about this. Thanks for your patience and understanding :smile:

Best,
Dee

I want a badge for ā€œpage designā€ itĀ“d be great

Funnily, badges donā€™t seem to all work in the same way. I got my 10.000 subtitles one immediately, yet thereā€™s another one that is a bit too shyā€¦ and is not there yet though it should. Iā€™m not bothered, It will eventually come home. :blush:
I must admit I keep a very close eye on the chart scircus posted previouslyā€¦ ha ha ha! I love that it has the colours.

They may update with out you having to write in, but I think someone on the viki team has to manually put it in.
I had a same thing happen when I got to 50K segmentsā€¦ It took a few weeks but it did eventually update.

thank you dee! :slight_smile:

@Hesto thank you for your answer! Since Dee already got this, Iā€™ll just wait :slight_smile: itā€™s nothing really important anyway :wink:

@popsicles funny right? Perhaps they do have personalities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lolā€¦

1 Like

in case viki forgot about it since itā€™s been toO.Oo longā€¦
i think viki could start with it to appreciate themā€¦ just like segger and subber, i think managers (and friends) need to have some badge with a count of channel theyā€™ve been manage, too
and and i wanna have ā€œred bad geā€ too, in case anyone to flag me upā€¦ lolā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be great for the designer. I hope Viki will do something about that.

2 Likes

hmm i think they have fully switched to an automatic system. I got my 100 segments badge automatically as I did with the 10,000 English subtitles

I had around 10 badges and now over 20 badges. Suddenly getting badges for 10 segments or 300 subtitles, when that amount was made years ago gives a bad aftertaste, or should I say it feels like hyperinflation of badges? I understand it gives starters a good feeling, but since I am an ā€œold schoolā€ badge receiver it feels strange.

I donā€™t know some repeated badges like 10, 100, 300 or 1000 of the same kind seems unnecessary, Im not sure what their intention is, but it looks now so clutteredā€¦
I would have prefered if they offered a badge for different position or role like a Mod badge, CM badge or for cover page, would make more senseā€¦

Iā€™m hoping that this was done by mistake. Itā€™s not necessary to continually display each level attained in a particular genre or language. It looks a mess! For each language or genre, only the highest level badge should be displayed.

1 Like