It's raining badges!

i didn’t get them until i wanted to go work in one of my dramas and i opened Subtitle Editor

What is the " Classics (300) " badge for ? I have it but don’t know why xD haha

I agree. There should be channel manager, moderator and editor badges. I do those three jobs and they’re often not easy. I have the same three badges I had already at this point. I’ve been sick the last few days so I’ve missed out though.

1 Like

OMG! I got 4 :smile: Thanks for the tip @MsDreaMy : )

1 Like

Ahhh, found them! lol So cute! Can’t wait til then show up on my front page!

@yamane_almohammad That’s for when you segged or subbed something in the classics genre on Viki.

1 Like

@yamane_almohammad: le badge “classic”, c’est pour “l’épée du paradis et le sabre du dragon”, je pense que c’est un badge pour les wuxia. Moi j’ai le même pour “ancien terracotta”. (les deux sont maintenant “non available” mais ont visiblement quand même donné droit à un badge)

1 Like

Screenshot… So excited :slight_smile: Kind of fuzzy but…

1 Like

Ah ok Merci pour les explications ^^

Love that Idea my friend.

1 Like

I happy and love all the new badges!

yeah, I agree , they’re tough jobs and I think it´d be great a page designer badge.
when I was segmenting I received a lot of notifications but my badges don´t appear so I´ll be waiting .

Auto “upload” of the badges was one of the reasons that Viki Help was backlogged responding to requests. They were trying to get that project out. I’ve noticed that the viki player’s been modified too. Now it maximizes when I double-click. It never did that before.

I saw moderator and channel manager badges but how do you get them?
http://www.viki.com/badges

1 Like

Good question… I do those too. Maybe there’s a specific number of them you have to do?

Oh yes! Those are the new badges, and there are some for status, but not for editor though. The Thai one is nice too!

I don’t see any on my profile ><

welcome dear

Thank you for the link, that wasn’t there yesterday. I’m not sure how you get the channel manager badge, I’m betting they are working some automation into it… I should also have the Thai badge, but it’s not on my page. I’ll wait a couple of days before I start whining :wink:

Lol lol lol I see you are checking them out like a sticker album :smiley: :smile:

1 Like