[J-DRAMA] Looking for Other Language moderators for "Holiday Love"

Hello everyone one,

I am running the channel “Holiday Love” This will be my first project as a Channel Manager and hopefully more to come. But I am sending this message since I am recruiting segmenters (experience seggers prefered please) , moderators, cover designers and subbers later on as well.

I will love to have people get more information of the channel, request the license and follow the channel as well. For those of you who have worked with me know that I am an easy person to get along with. So, don’t hesitate to ask if you have a question.

Holiday Love: https://www.viki.com/tv/36322c-holiday-love?q=holida

Sypnosis: Takamori Azu discovers that her husband whom she trusts more than anyone else, is having an affair. Her peaceful everyday life suddenly transforms into days of endless worry. After an internal struggle, she decides to trust in him again. Her husband also rediscovers his love for her and the two of them are about to get back together again. However, each time they try to do that, they would be faced with all sorts of difficulties caused by her husband’s mistress. ~~ Adapted from the Manga series Holiday Love by Koyama Yukari.

Fill the form to request license please :slight_smile:
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/
TItle: Holiday Love
Type of Video: TV Show
Mostly watch on: you pick

Thank you everyone for your time and I hope to hear back from you all :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaby :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Just want to let you know that I would be interested in subtitling from Japanese to English!

1 Like

Can you please message me on Viki @gabyvtv ? I am willing to add you to the team :slight_smile: Thank you for trying to help!

The drama seems to be fully subbed in English and edited. It also has translations in other languages.
The Other Language moderators already present are:
Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Portuguese, Vietnamese, German, Indonesian, Polish, French, Arabic.
They presumably still need other languages apart from these.