J-Drama's love stories start REALLY fast - Why is that? Do you have a favorite J-Drama? 💋

Super cute couple and he is super cute

I am still loving Love is Phantom - I wish I didn’t have to wait for episodes

I do have favorite J-dramas and none of them are on Viki: Buzzer Beat, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Kingyo Club, Ashita no Joe, Kono Koi Atatamemasu ka, From Now On We Begin Ethics, Joker Game, From Me to You, My Little Monster, One Week Friends, Red Eyes, Your Eyes Tell, and a whole slew of others. And most J-drama romances don’t start fast, it’s just the ones that Viki chooses to host on their site, so it gives the impression that all J-dramas are like that, which they’re not.

1 Like

I have fallen in love with RENN - Renn Kiriyama

I’ve never seen him in anything yet. I do have a couple of dramas with him in support roles on my list, though. I just haven’t gotten to them yet.

1 Like

Who is your favorite Japanese actor??

1 Like

Oh moi aussi j’ai adorĂ©e c’es deux drama lĂ  ^^ je suis une trĂšs grande fan de Kamenashi Kazuya et Yamashita Tomoshisa :blush:
Avez-vous dĂ©jĂ  vu 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obƍsan ; Hanamizuki ; Nobuta Power ; Tatta Hitotsu no koi ?

2 Likes

J’en est beacoup trop :pousser un cri:

• Matsumoto Jun
  • Kamenashi Kazuyaa
  • Yamashita Tomoshisa
  • Takeru Sato
  • Seto Koji
  • Oguri Shun
  • Ikuta Toma
    Honoka Yahagi
  • Mao Inoue
  • Maki Horikaa
2 Likes

Absolutely! Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomohisa are absolutely the best!

I’ve seen Tatta Hitotsu no koi twice and loved it. Kamenashi’s new series Red Eyes from 2021 is great too. It’s more of a mystery series. He also did a spy movie called Joker Game in 2015. It’s very fun. Have you seen Yamashita in the Code Blue doctor series? There are 3 seasons and a couple of movies. He also plays a boxer in Ashita no Joe, really terrific movie, set in the 1930s in Japan.

It’s always nice connecting with another Yampi and Kame fan! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m still in RENN land!!! I love this guy!

C’est une “guilty pleasure”
Forgive my French it has been years I am practically unable to write it any longer.

1 Like

Oh me too I loved those two dramas there ^^ I’m a huge fan of Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomoshisa: blush:
Have you ever seen 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made: Watashi ni Koi Shita Obƍsan; Hanamizuki; Nobuta Power; Tatta Hitotsu no koi?

This thread reinspired me to restart Good Morning Call; I needed a break from kdrama intensity (stop beating up my beautiful Junho, Korean tv writers!!).

It was MILK PUDDING, not yogurt. My mistake. Ohhh that toxic @#$% and his milk pudding why am I so addicted to this? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll forgive and move on :sob::sob::sob:

I’m so glad you are inspired.!

2 Likes

As they say in Good Morning Call: He’s a national treasure, he is for all of us to share! :rofl:

3 Likes

one of my all time favourite J drama is HIS-I didnt think I would fall in love. :heart_eyes:
the acting was so natural and its so heart warming

2 Likes

I’m still over the MOON for Renn Kiriyama in Love is Phantom! And they did a Special which was just a re-cap with some extra scenes! So happy!

Oui je suis toute a fait d’accord, ça fait plaisir de discuter avec un autre fan ^^

J’ai entendu parler de Red Eyes, Joker Games et Ashita no Joe mais je ne l’es est jamais vu car je ne sais pas oĂč les regarder :déçu_soulagĂ©:
pour Code Blue, je n’est vu que la saison 1 :persĂ©vĂ©rer: je n’est pas trouver la suite non plus.

Mon drama prĂ©fĂ©rer avec Kame c’est Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge et mon drama prĂ©fĂ©rer avec Yamapi c’est Buzzer Beat

1 Like

Tatta Hitotsu no koi se traduit en français par —> Un seul amour
ce n’est pas grave, vous vous dĂ©brouiller bien pour quelqu’un qui ne le pratique plus ^^

There are mine too !

1 Like

Je peux le lire, je peux le parle et je peux l’écoute.

2 Likes