Japanese Dramas

I agree. I also would love to see older dramas on here, pre drama wave 2003. There is am amazing older J-Drama called “Heaven’s Coins” it has two seasons. I watch it on GoodDrama.net.

Oh, I want to do a J-drama list :3 But most of the ones I’ve seen and liked have already been mentioned :<

Whatever XD
Bloody Monday, BOSS, Gokusen, Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Hanawake no Yon Shimai (The Hanawa Sisters), Hotaru no Hikari, Kimi wa Petto, Kurosagi, Liar Game, Nodame Cantabile ^^, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Perfect Girl Evolution), Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)

But then I also have an ongoing list of things still to watch.
So many dramas to watch, so little time. Why.

The Japanese Hana Kimi must have been really good… everyone puts it on their lists. Maybe I’ll give it a shot, the Korean version was so Awful was prepared to write off the J version as well.

Ha, well I wouldn’t call it life changing or anything, but I’d say it’s probably the best (better?) of the Hana Kimi drama adaptations out there.

Haha I don’t need life changing… just good escapism :slight_smile:

Hana Kimi is just hilarious, I watch it like twice already, you should give it a try for sure

If you watch Koizora,just make sure to have a box of tissues…I cried and cried…
I would love it if viki had more j-drama…maybe one day. :slight_smile:

I know right, I saw it long ago, and is tissue worth, I love it, but I think I’ll re watch it again

I just started watching Nodame Cantabile tonight! Starting out strong!

1 Like

Really? I love it!!! she is soooo weird but funny I just love that couple!, keep watching it and let me know how you like it! is my favorite Jdrama, plus I love classical music so is perfect!

Itazura na Kiss ~Love in Tokyo, please ! I love this Jdrama so much !

Okay I just finished it up today. I really enjoyed it! Fantastic music! (not sure how a paper Manga could compete!)
You are right! they are so cute and so sweet!! Have you seen the movies? (were they worth watching?)

Actually the anime is amazingly good as well, So I actually so the sequels movies and so on cause since I watched the anime I knew that there was more story left, I’m so glad you liked it, how not like Nodame Chan lol she is something different plus the music…there is nodame cantabile (special) which is in Paris and then the movie .it actually won :51st Television Drama Academy Awards: Mejor drama
51st Television Drama Academy Awards: Mejor actriz: Ueno Juri
51st Television Drama Academy Awards: Mejor director: Takeuchi Hideki
51st Television Drama Academy Awards: Mejor arreglo musical: Takeuchi Hideki
51st Television Drama Academy Awards: Mejor apertura: Hattori Takayuki
2nd Seoul Drama Awards: Mejor mini-serie
2nd Seoul Drama Awards: Mejor director: Takeuchi Hideki
2nd Seoul Drama Awards: Mejor director de música: Takeuchi Hideki…

I got excited lol

Any J-drama you can recommend me? I’ve being k-drama addicted and I left the Japanese for a while now I’m back And I want to see more Japanese!

hummm… Let me look over your list that you posted above! You have seen more than I have, but there may be one or two I can recommend.
(I’ll get back to you ^^)

1 Like

Kaseifu no Mita the original version of Mysterious Housekeeper is a MUST see not like anything I’ve seen before totally hooked on ep 8 of 11 :smiley:

1 Like

Fineeee I’ll watch it lol

1 Like

You’ll either be hooked by ep1 or you’ll be left going WTF??? I was hooked needless to say Just finished ep 8 and I am like OMFG!!! You finally hear Mita’s story and WOW…don’t want to spoil it for others but it’s no wonder she’s the way she is… T_T

1 Like

Thanks for that hon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only recently discovered this site while searching for sites streaming Japanese drama in the UK, so I am keen to see more of them here. It seems really difficult to find any sites licensed to stream Japanese drama in the UK. I only know Crunchyroll, but they only have a few (currently watching Random Hero).