JOBS in Kdrama that you think are so COOL! Or You want to HAVE? ๐Ÿ˜

eric%20mun%20rain
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eric Munโ€™s Job in Another Oh Hae Young -
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Sound Engineer - Itโ€™s like the COOLEST Thing!

photos CTTO

FEEL FREE to post jobs in any DRAMA

5 Likes

I like Ji Sungโ€™s job in Please Donโ€™t Date Him. Sheโ€™s working on designing a refrigerator that detects what you have inside and your mood and suggests dishes you can make. My gadget dream! (Yes it doesnโ€™t exactly work out as intended, but still)

In general I think itโ€™s cool how people in Chinese and Korean dramas have engineering and programming jobsโ€ฆ in my real life most people I know work in technology but usually in US shows the characters are running twee independent bookstores that somehow keep them in million dollar historic homes despite never having any customers. It makes no sense. I feel like Asian drama job and home pairings are slightly more realistic. (Though of course there is a total glut of hot single chaebols just waiting for the right scrappy poor girl to treat them like garbage and motivate them to take over the familyโ€™s conglomerate. A cursory googling indicates that Koreaโ€™s actual chaebols are not all lonely 25yo hotties celibately waiting for the right meet cuteโ€ฆ)

5 Likes

I need this in my LIFE - I am adding this show to my Hot in the Kitchen! Collection! Cuz I need this fridge.

I know that there are a lot of Hottie Chaebols - case in point Park Hyung Sik in High Society - I still like his job in the grocery store!!!
hyung%20sik%20HS%204
But there has got to be some more COOL jobs out there I donโ€™t know about in dramas - not just kdramas ANYdrama!

There go all my dreams :sob::joy:
I actually sometimes pity all those idiots who move to Korea to find their one true love :joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Best job ever!
tenor%20(1)

2 Likes

I know right and ERIC MUN - Whoosh!!! Great kisses in that one!!! And I love the sound engineer job I wanna do that.

1 Like

wok%20of%20love%20food
wok%20of%20love%20junho
https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/13191622/Wok-of-Love-Ep22-2PM-Junho-cooks-with-a-wok.gif

I just want JUNHO to be my CHEF Seo Poong - Wok of Love

YES CHEF

3 Likes
  1. Chef!
    wok-of-love

2. Barist
    yoon-eun-hye-coffee-prince

3. Curator
    Ryan-gold-gif2

4. Designer
    tumblr_7b7bcd3361a23f7ef662105f08d4ee75_e4f57bb2_540

3hjx5og18rtzhjo8d0t88l3mu

2 Likes

me too!!
4922f3005d89f6309ca09936c4c805ee

The Hot Chefs in Oh My Ghostess

More than Cooking!!!

4 Likes

WANT TO BECOME A MAFIA LIKE VINCENZO CASSANO :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

With just killing people, making them feel the fear.
Wow just great!!! what about you guys???

5 Likes

CORN SALAD

Burn it All DOWN

Ride Beautiful Horses

Be HOT in PJs

But he took care of BAD GUYS

2 Likes

Did you watch temperature of love?
I love it!!
temperature-of-love-ep-9-10-kiss-on-jung-sun-fake-kiss-lee-hyun-soo-freezer

838f4b9e8fc3659530b465c0b1cbffa0

Heโ€™s really cute!!!
e4a4ac15f3d708bf0c5c09e17918f749

2 Likes

Wow!!
tenor%20(2)

1 Like

Heโ€™s the cutie in 30 but 17

He was a Set Designer

1 Like

Yes!! I think that you can find this one on viki as Degree of love!

1 Like

Iโ€™m NOT over it - I will NEVER get OVER IT!
You Guys Baby Babel WANTED so much to be the best ChairMAN
He has my HEART

Vincenzo - Chairman

Kwak Dong Yeon

3 Likes

kim%20jae%20wook%20waffle%20guy

Kim Jae Wook - Waffle Guy - Coffee Prince
I FELL IN LOVE

2 Likes

What is the last one??? From! Love this list! I want to know more and more and more about the jobs in these dramas some good ones

1 Like