JOBS in Kdrama that you think are so COOL! Or You want to HAVE? šŸ˜

Is also desing, form Count your lucky stars! I love it!

1 Like

You DONā€™T want the job of stylist that arches eyebrows, apparently that has been out of vogue in Korea since 2012

1 Like

Bonus Book

Lee Jong Suk - as Cha Eun-ho

Book Editor - Writer (Author)

1 Like

I love that work team!!! They are so funny!!

1 Like

Classical Music - Do You Like Brahms - Classical Musicians

2 Likes

Good Manager - Accounting
Aw, Junho and Nam Goong Min

1 Like

Your dream job is accounting?? Or is it just Junho casting his spell on you? :joy:
One more job: A POISON EXPERT from Maiden Holmes!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be his ACCOUNTANT any time!!!

Actually Iā€™ll be his anything - anytime

1 Like

Did you make these gifs, they are hillarious, I loved this drama, those 2 were too sexy :heart_eyes:

Itā€™s hard to choose a job in kdrama, wouldnā€™t want to work in restaurant, I worked in accounting, business and travel but my hobby is gardening and herbalismā€¦ also arts and craftsā€¦

The question is also should it be in a historical or a modern drama :wink:
Perhaps Iā€™ll be an interior designer :joy:

1 Like

I did it and I donā€™t like it! hahahaha

1 Like

Accounting - I wouldnā€™t like it either - I hate math - But if JUNHO was near me!!! Iā€™d be OK

2 Likes

hahaha yes, itā€™s one of my degrees but I have to say that I prefer not to work on that, not even if one of my khotties is my client hahaha

1 Like

I was just talking about that - Like can one of these guys like be my personal trainer! I would be so motivated!!! Like Wonho - Wonho would be a GREAT trainer!!!

1 Like

I can try that!! hahaha

1 Like

Are you sure you wouldnā€™t bring your company to bankruptcy with that distractingly handsome man next to you? :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332613wpp/6-quirky-k-drama-leads-who-are-unapologetically-themselves?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=32747c

I forgot about ACTRESS with My Love from the Stars! Some people find her annoying! I loved that character Chun Song Yi

1 Like

team%20team%20leader%201

TEAM TEAM LEADER - Publishing

The thing is, I found her EXTREMELY annoying and the ML even more annoying while I was watching the drama. However, I enjoy watching clips of the drama now :joy: I wouldnā€™t watch anything that Kim Soo Hyun and Jun JI Hyun did for MONTHS. My best friend had to FORCE LOTBS down my throat and that was when I fell in love with JJH :joy::joy: LOTBS really changed my view of both JJH and LMH (HATED him in Personal Taste. Hated the whole drama.) I love LMH now, but still wonā€™t watch any of his other dramas :joy:

After that, I watched The Thieves because KSH and JJH were a couple in that one too

I was scarred for life. No more KSH or JJH for me.

A lot of people think that! Iā€™m actually very bubbly like her! Maybe not as whiney but I sooooooo understood her character. And she LOVED him SOOOO much! She was actually really SMART. I saw her differently than a lot of people do. For the Stars is actually one of my favs! I love LOTBS and MINHO WHOOSH!

3 Likes