JOBS in Kdrama that you think are so COOL! Or You want to HAVE? šŸ˜

This is my JOB

2 Likes

well I wouldnā€™t like to watch hundreds of people die every day, and then come to collect their souls while I watch their families and loved ones weep. Constantly being summoned to watch people dieā€¦ At least you have hope for the people you treat as a doctor, but Reapers just see death and destruction all the time. donā€™t think I could handle it. the only advantage of the job is that the Reaper uniform looks really, REALLY cool :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tenor

Pinterest

Tenor

My drama list

Um - Well he looks FINE - in it!
He can be my Grim Reaper!

I find it hilarious that we are talking about this

3 Likes

It was hilarious when I read your, and midknightmoodz :laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::sob::joy::rofl: posts in this thread. :rofl:

3 Likes

I would like to try jobs that arenā€™t easily found in my every day boring life. :rofl:

I think watching crime shows and documentaries have desensitized me. Iā€™d be sad to reap good ppl. But the bad ones? Hmmmf! Iā€™d like to kick their behinds on the way to their final destination. :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

Just enjoying the job and having some entertainment hehehe

3 Likes

well, you donā€™t get to pick and chooseā€¦ itd be really depressing to take the souls of breadwinners and single parents and young children away :cry:

2 Likes

Of course thereā€™s no choosing lol I just said it would be sad to take good ppl.

But without memories I donā€™t think Reapers even have human emotions. :thinking:

3 Likes

Are you sure about that? The Reapers in Along with the Gods and Goblin all seemed to have an array of very human emotionsā€¦ Haewonmaek is angry half the time and Deok Choon cried; I remember Grim Reaper from Goblin crying but I may be mixing him up with his TYH character. He also showed happiness, confusion and anger.

3 Likes

Reaper from Goblin had all his memories thatā€™s why he always displayed human emotions.

In 49 Days, the Reaper didnā€™t have his memories and didnā€™t have emotions until something happened. (When he encountered his ex gf)

Reaper from, The Universeā€™s Star, also lost her memories of her life as a human but she still displayed human emotions after remembering how she died.

I think it differs from each drama. Since itā€™s fiction, we canā€™t really say whether Reapers would have human emotions or not. Iā€™m just making a guess that if you lose your human memories, wouldnā€™t your humanism also be lost?

3 Likes

I strongly think they doā€¦ which is why they drink that tea :wink: that let them be good grim reapers.

No, what is gone, is the ability to communicate, because of the memory lost. Once the memory returns, they are back in the business of being human. Some snapback, and others take it slow.

3 Likes

Every drama weā€™ve watched is still fiction, so the possibilities could be anything.

Each theory is interesting though.

I think the kdrama Reapers are def. more romanticized compared to other countries.

3 Likes

according to what I remember, reaper from goblin didnā€™t have his memories until he touched Sunnyā€™s handā€¦ isnā€™t that right? He still had emotions before he got his memoriesā€¦ i remember him being annoyed/surprised/confused/happy when he stayed with Goblin and FL

3 Likes

Canā€™t remember exactly. Either he didnā€™t have memories at all or he only forgot memories of her and started remembering when he met her/touched her hand.

3 Likes

Reaper sees other peopleā€™s past lives - he did not know his own life until he received punishment for using his powers from the other reapers or GOD then they flooded him with his past life.

@midknightmoodz

3 Likes

Cafe owner :wink:

Job: The YTuber in this drama series, Boarding House 24. In 2013/2014, when posting on YT was on the rise.