JOBS in Kdrama that you think are so COOL! Or You want to HAVE? šŸ˜

You are making me want to

squirrel%20up

A time traveler whoā€™s gotten sick and tired of his overdemanding wife, so he goes back in time to pick another womanā€¦ Until he realises heā€™s a total idiot who should have just treated his partner a whole lot better. True story. :sweat_smile:

Familiar-wife-fight-scene

FW-Fast-Forward-Scene

3 Likes

What drama is this @adrianmorales

And True Story - You are a time traveler - how cool is that - :laughing:

2 Likes

Only the greatest Kdrama ever! If you havenā€™t watched it yet, please do so immediately!

2 Likes

Familiar Wife is a really good drama! The plot was very thoughtful and interestingā€¦ Ji Sung and Han Ji Min are amazing actors. This is my favorite genre, so Iā€™ve watched a lot and I can say that this one is in the top 3.

Have you watched Go Back Couple? Itā€™s another time-travel drama where both the ML and FL get a chance to redo their lives. They time-travel just after they file for divorce. ML decides to pursue another woman and another man falls in love with the FL.

While Familiar Wife deals with the attitudes of the husband and wife in marriage, Go Back Couple deals with grief. Grief due to the death of FLā€™s mother slowly creates a huge rift between the ML and FL. I loved the way they brought out some sensitive, hidden issues.

Thereā€™s also 18 Again, where the ML becomes 18 again and gets to redo his life. That one deals with the pressures poverty and a teenage pregnancy puts on a relationship. Itā€™s my favorite second chance drama.

2 Likes

What about your HOONIE drama
Tomorrow With You!!!

1 Like

Oh, I was talking about second chance dramas. Tomorrow With You is obviously one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE married-couple dramas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My beautiful Flower Girl-Real Estate couple

1 Like

We still say Mr. GOOOOOOO whenever we see that actor somewhere :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahem! Back to the opened threadā€™s topic :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I was going to start a new thread about Doctor Dramas but went here because well I have too many open and it fits the COOL JOB genre!

Maybe a Female Doctor that is Cool

I think they were saying Time Traveler is a COOL Job!

1 Like

Oh! Okay, carry on!

1 Like

I sure have. Great drama. Jang Nara is amazing as always. :heart:

2 Likes

This job is often in K-dramas, but since Iā€™m watching a C-drama :woman_shrugging:t5: donā€™t blame me for the link :ok_hand:t5::blush:!
:smile: A on-call designated driver service :smile:
Episode 9, job starts at 25:15

Below is a clip of the 40+ episodes long drama. I wouldnā€™t call it a love triangle. One of the two guys, dies before episode 9. Oh! Vikiā€™s synopsis of this drama is mostly wrong. I say this based on whatā€™s revealed in the first 9 episodes.

2 Likes

Does being a Reaper count as a job Iā€™d like to have?

If such an entity really exists, I wonder what is the job criteria. Like, what makes someone fit for the job. :thinking:

Inspired by, Goblin, Black, & 49 Days

3 Likes

Well REAPER in Goblin - committed sins in his past life including suicide
so not sure you want to be that type of Reaper! And they lose their memories

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind losing my memories. I prefer that anyway. Having memories that are 400 years old seems like a burden lol

I wouldnā€™t want to create any sins but maybe they take volunteers? :laughing:

3 Likes

I guest youā€™re right, if My Roommate is A Gumiho is anything to go by :joy_cat: his humanity took almost a thousand years, up to the last minutes to kick in :smile_cat:
:joy_cat::joy_cat: Yup, as a reaper, it may be a necessity to not have memories :smile_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

I totally agree!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Imagine having to reap someone you knew when you were a human and you didnā€™t really like that person. Having memories would just get in the way of the job lol :rofl:

3 Likes

:sob::rofl::joy: Your taste in drama jobs, :rofl: and Kdrama202ali actually providing you the pros, and cons, :rofl: only on these threads.
. . . and you want to possible volunteer?

2 Likes