Just you (taiwanese drama)

Hahaha yepp her wardrobe is so cute!!
and Dean!! Ohhh i soooo love him lol!!

2 Likes

Oh yeahā€¦ I love Dean. If Liang Liang doesnā€™t end up with Aaron, Iā€™d really be okay with Dean too.

3 Likes

I Lovet I will watching the drama ā€¦

lol ā€¦ I just saw this, nice Aaron ā€¦ OK, Mellie this is another victim for us :slight_smile: lol can we keep a skinless conversation? LMAO , I think not.

1 Like

Episode 19 is my favorite so far!!! i love the fact that Qi Yi finally suffered because of Liang Liang!!

ROFLMFAO!!! Who here finished watching ep 20??I assume we get the same ads running Victoria Secret followed byā€¦

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

Just dying still laughing!!! IDK if I were to get the Viki pass Iā€™d never find out about these WTF did I just watch momentsā€¦

maybe i will die after finishing ā€¦

Oh yes! Iā€™m totally loving this drama!

Loved the end still giggling about it

1 Like

Me!

I watched all 20 episodes in 4 days and I felt so lost after the drama
I am definitely going to miss them all - not only Aaron Yan and Puff Guo, but also Katherine Wang, Dean Fujioka, A XI, and Lyla Lin (yes even the antagonist female lead)

1 Like

i finished ep 9, get end

I put off watching the last 4 episodes for a couple of weeks now, because I didnā€™t it to endā€¦ when I finally watched it I couldnā€™t help but cry.

Watched it on Mondayā€¦ Made me blush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The ending was really cute hey? :stuck_out_tongue:

Although Just You has ended, the cuteness has continued on in , IN A GOOD WAY. http://www.viki.com/tv/21656c-in-a-good-way

Itā€™s the drama that has taken up Just Youā€™s slot so please come check out the channel. Weā€™re now recruiting as well, so if youā€™d like to be part of a project with our team then please contact me !

Hooray! Iā€™ll add it as one of my favorites and start watching. Iā€™ll message you about volunteering.

Hey Hesto!

Please do come and help us out! :slight_smile:

IJLY

I really miss them a lot ! I want them in others drama together. And the best would be that they are a real couple. They have a real chemistry together.
And Aaronā€¦Oh my god !

2 Likes

i love you aarron!! heā€™s soooo cute!!! ahhhhhh!!!

oh snap ahhh heā€™s so cute!!!