Just you (taiwanese drama)

yh am a fan,i like the name CHENG LIANG LIANG.

i’m still really sad this drama ended T.T but i think it was the best ending ever :wink:

Does anyone know if Aaron is going to be in any upcoming dramas or movies???

Yes! he is in a Hong Kong drama called “A Time of Love”

Running from January 26, 2014 to February 16, 2014

1 Like

OMG!!! 4Real!!! YUSH!!! Is it on here??? I’ll look right now EXCITED

I’m sure you have already dug up all the dirty on it already, but just in case here’s what I know. . . It’s not here :(. It’s only 4 episodes, each one is a different story. Aaron is only in the last one.

Send me a message if you watch it! ^…^
(Cause I’m going to want the details )

june 2014 and i just finished watching this show. Then I watched it again. Twice. The two leads have insane chemistry, even if the story was a bit of a head scratcher. I loooove Puff and Aaron now, so sad they couldn’t be together in the next show.

WAH!! when did just you come out? and they are releasing this mv NOW?! they never do that in industries. usually they have a song come out and release it soon right after or during the show, so this mv release of my favorite just you song plus Puff’s appearance really made me happy. enjoy everyone ^ ^ ahhh the just you memories and feels TT.TT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFB5p_O2q4E

tho one thing i must say… why the hat? lol. i didnt understand it, but it was nice anyways xD

I love this MV so much… I really tell what about the lyric tell us about. It is niice.
Also it has nice model!

yesss i love it too! beautiful everything. and beautiful aaron too :wink: i love the calming feeling of the song and the mv is beautiful.

i watched it several times too.