[K-DRAMA] Anyone Watching "Circle"? * POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

*spoiler I knew the girl (alien) was Bluebird since she was traveling to different points in time to solve crimes and the brother was following her. The professor gave her treatments to erase her memory and I also think to make her have emotions since when she first arrived in 2007 she had zero emotions…I think student Lee (bully) who works with the professors is also the Deputy Chief Lee on New Earth since they both have the same last name and horrible personality,Human B is either the younger twin or the professor since they were doing research into PTSD to remove memories and Bluebird is giving them back their memories and she was close to both of these men in 2017…the suicide people were probably the students that had PTSD or just signed up to do an experimental study that they got paid for and their names were all on the list the older twin had

Agree with your points. I do think the “chairman” is the professor. Why would the younger brother take over removing people’s memories? Only if he experiences something extremely traumatic like the death of his brother but we know that the brother is alive. Hmm…it will be interesting to see what happens.

I’m loving this drama. Keeps me engaged and thinking. :slight_smile:

when the younger brother was talking to the professor in 2017 at the school the professor asked him how he would want to help people with PTSD and he said it would be best to “forget their bad memories”

I remember that but he could have just taken that thought and apply it to the work he was already doing erasing memories. He had already done it to the girl and who knows who else. But it may be the brother. I just hope not. That would mean that he turned out to be worse than the people who started it all. I want it to be Monday already. :slight_smile:

I am surprised the girl and Woo JIn didn’t find the remaining people on that list to prevent them from dying from the blue bug (suicide victims)

Good catch on the Lee guy! Let’s see if they mention him by full name!

oh yeah I also am hooked!!

oh my! now onto the other episode, I missed episode 4 so back to that one! you guys are so with it!

Will Viki have a chance to obtain license for this drama? It’s hard to obtain license for tvN, isn’t it? But Viki gets “lucky” with Chicago Typewriter, could we have that fortune with this drama?

Not for a while. It’s an exclusive for the competition. They don’t let go of their exclusives as quickly as Viki does. The last tvN dramas we got, it took over 6 months after they aired for them to get licensed here. There are some that never do like Scarlet Heart and Cinderella and the Four Knights. :frowning:

1 Like

I liked his 2 tone pants and that whole outfit… I don’t like all the crimped hair I have seen lately in a lot of k-dramas like Key has in Lookout… It only makes sense to have crimped hair in shows that are about the 1990’s when it was popular

I just watched ep 5 and I’m confused. If the doctor in the future is established that he knows the Hyung from the past (for 20 years) why is such a revelation to him his real identity at the end of ep 4?? For the audience it’s a twist, but it seems that everyone close to him in normal Earth already knows?

I’m still not sold the younger brother isn’t connected to Human B in a way.

Watch ep. 6…more about the twin brother there.

I’m still into this so far. This week’s episodes were so intense. I love the acting…very powerful.

Things are coming to light and it just keeps leaving me wanting more. :slight_smile:

So… oops, wrong father!

And about the brother,

Called it. :slight_smile:

I like the slow-burning mystery. Some scenes are too long, though. Especially some close-ups, I think they are too much.

In the future everything is translucent, but the bugs are good ol’ plain black plastic…

It annoys me a little that they recycle so many scenes from episode to episode, some flashbacks are just padding for time.

Still confused that the doctor knows him and he never asked her for more info.

Finally I can read here… It too me a while to get through ep 1 and episode 2 still confused me but by ep 3 I got the hang of first half current time and the other half the future.

Now I can’t wat for the next ep because there are so many interesting plot twists.

I can’t wait to watch tomorrow! Yay! More twist and turns. :slight_smile:

really confusing, just have to watch close, and not miss something. I think its a good drama

I’m still confused about the relationship between the older brother (detective) and the survivor student (doctor) in the future. Since she saw him regularly all these years, she knew who he was. It makes sense that he knew who he was, too. So, he can’t remember certain things about his past and he saw his brother’s memories? He’s just missing certain pieces of the puzzle? How did it work?

It sounds to me like his memories were erased and when his brother found him again he was a happy, go lucky guy. He had no memories but was happy, so his brother let him be. All he knows is from watching his brother’s memories. Now is his brother really the Chairman. It seems so but with this drama you never know. I haven’t watched the latest episode so maybe they answered that question.