K-Drama badges missing

It might be something to do with the update to the Help Center. I’m also having the same issue. I’m missing 3 K-Drama badges and I filed a ticket almost a month ago. Before I’d get a reply relatively quickly and they’d put the badges on my profile (I had the missing badge issue with the J-Drama badges too), but now I still haven’t gotten a reply.

What was new this time was that I received two emails on my email account asking whether the issue was resolved and to reply if it wasn’t (if you don’t reply, the system would automatically mark the ticket as solved), which I did do, but on the second email, so I’m not sure if perhaps the system closed the request on its own regardless. I’m thinking of waiting at least until the holidays are over and then perhaps filing another ticket if by then I don’t get an answer.

@vikicommunity Can you help us out with this issue and bug? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea, I’ve been working on dramas for over 3 years and I have never received any badges for Korean or Japanese shows. They don’t give them out unless you are lucky.

What’s funny is I do speak a lot of Korean and have ZERO badges. BUT, I have a badge for Chinese 100,000 and my vocabulary is less than 300 words :rofl:

4 Likes

I also didn’t get my jdrama badges…
I have no patience of filing a report and wait months for them so I let them be…

2 Likes

That’s funny, Cindy.
But yeah, they are the total contributions you did for the chinese shows. Segments+Subs

1 Like

Hi, after some months of waiting, today I was finally given K and J drama badges, although I had to ask them frequently about my case. :smile:

4 Likes

I also got my Kdrama badges yesterday, after waiting for nearly a month.

4 Likes