[K-DRAMA] "Love & Secret" needs Spanish subtitlers! [VERY OLD THREAD]

Hi everyone, I’m the spanish moderator for the drama “Love & Secret”. I’m looking for spanish translators that are enthusiastic people, I think we can make our best. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Also, szandra (channel manager) needs segmenters, subbers and moderators.

Please, I would be really greatful if you fill out this form. The drama isn’t licensed at the moment.
http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Fabiola. :smile:

1 Like

hi my name is jennifer and i speak english and spanish do you still need help?

Sure. Thanks. Now you are part of the team.

Me gustaría ayudar si aún buscais traductores inglés-español

Vaya, a pasado mucho tiempo. ¿Aún puedes contribuir?
Hemos obtenido el permiso y solo falta esperar a que terminen de subtitular al inglés.

Sí, quiero hacerlo.
Perdona no me saltó como que me habías hablado :frowning:

Hello! I speak english, spanish and portuguese. I can sub from english to any of those two languages, do you still need help? (I have experience subbing outside of Viki).

If you look at the date of the original post, it’s from 2014. Five years ago.
If you look at the Spanish moderator’s profile (the one who wrote this post), she has last been active on Viki three years ago.
If you look at the drama, you will see whether it’s been completed in Spanish. Chances are that it’s already finished - I cannot see it, it’s restricted for my region.

Yes, there are some old posts about old dramas which haven’t been completed. But then you should do a bit of “detective work” and find out what happened between the post and today.

1 Like