[K-DRAMA] Other Language Moderators needed for "The Package" (READ THE LIST!)

I’m looking for Other Language Moderators for the k-drama “The Package”. It’s a drama from 2017 with 12 episodes, starring Lee Yeon Hee and Jung Yong Hwa as the main leads.

We already have moderators for the following languages:
- English
- Spanish
- Portuguese
- Polish
- French
- German
- Italian
- Romanian
- Vietnamese
- Turkish

Subtitlers without Moderator:
- Hebrew

The episodes are fully translated in the following languages:
German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese

Synopsis:
Yoon So So (Lee Yeon Hee) leaves on a trip to Europe with her college boyfriend despite her parents’ disapproval. A few years later, her boyfriend heartlessly comes back to Korea alone, leaving So So (Lee Yeon Hee) behind. She couldn’t help but start working as a tour guide in France to make a living. She leads a group of people traveling with the “Luxurious Premium Tour Package: 1 Week in France”. So So (Lee Yeon Hee) always does her best so that those traveling to a faraway place can make the best memories of their lives. However, this team isn’t easy to break the ice. A man that was dumped by his girlfriend, a couple that has been dating for 10 years, an old couple that growls at each other during the entire trip, and father and daughter that seem like strangers… the members couldn’t be more troublesome. It’s especially hard with San Ma Roo (Jung Yong Hwa), a guy who travels alone in this group, who is very depressed. He fought with his girlfriend 3 days before the trip and had to leave her behind. He is a nuisance from day one. So So (Lee Yeon Hee) is worried he might get into trouble during the trip and keeps an eye on him all along. Her assumption proves to be right as Ma Roo (Jung Yong Hwa) loses his wallet and the two are left alone in the city. The two get to know each other better as they spend a day together in an unfamiliar place. After sharing each other’s pain from previous relationships, they comfort each other and start to develop feelings mutually. The trip comes to an end and Ma Roo (Jung Yong Hwa) has to leave for Korea. They say goodbye at the airport without being able to express how sad they are to part. With such strong feelings for each other, will So So (Lee Yeon Hee) and Ma Roo (Jung Yong Hwa) be able to meet again?

If you want to be an Other Language Moderator, send me a Private Message (https://www.viki.com/messages/new?username=sheli).

P.S. Must be QC and active.

Hi, my friend, I can help translate from English to Portuguese and I already have experience.
Thank you for your attention and may our Lord bless you.
User Name: faphynha
Profile Link: https://www.viki.com/users/faphynha/overview

Olá, obrigada pelo seu interesse em ajudar nas legendas de português, como estamos quase finalizando a tradução não estou mais recrutando tradutoras, desculpe.