[K-DRAMA] Recruiting language moderators for "General Hospital 2"

I am looking for language moderators for general hospital 2 except from spanish, dutch, serbian and french.
If you are interested pm me.

Meet Mahoula, the Queen of Medical Dramas. I don’t know if there is ANY medical drama she hasn’t worked on!

2 Likes

Unfortunately there are a lot (but there isn’t enough time)
Brain
Beautiful mind
medical top team
Ob&Gy doctors
Syndrome
Doctor X
Jin
clinic on the sea
golden time
dr gang
the healing hands
the imperial doctress
before and after plastic surgery
and more that there aren’t on viki and i would like to translate them someday into greek

1 Like

Do you need an English translator?

@marnheemayjoh_761 Do you know korean and can translate into english? If yes then I need you for medical brothers
If you are interested let me know

This show is really hard. Like I gave up kindof hard. (just warning)

I don’t know if you still need a language monitor, I’m a English native who can segment and moderate if you ever need someone to be an English moderator i’m Free and happy to help.Thanks Amelia
Also i’m a avid Medical drama watcher with Some knowledge of the medical terminology.

For this channel we don’t need an English editor. I need help with medical brothers though. Take a look and if you are interested let me know and I will add you in the team

@mahoula I would be interested, Thanks

I have added you to the team you can start editing episodes 1-6. Read our team notes first though. Guidelines for editors there as well http://nssacademy.weebly.com/channel-roles-guide.html#generaleditors