[K-MOVIE] "Couples" needs Other Language mods

Would you be interested in moderating the Korean movie "Couples:?

Here is the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjGNJE0lA0

My only request is that it is completed in your language (translating and editing) within one week of the English release

POSITIONS ALREADY TAKEN:

• English editors

• Italian

• Greek

• Spanish

• Portuguese

• Romanian

• German

• Arabic

• Hindi

• Chinese (simplified)

• Estonian

1 Like

Hey ! I’m new to subtitling, but I’m sure I could do a great job and have it done by the deadline. If you’re interested, I could help you with it and translate it into Finnish !

1 Like

Hi!
I wont lie to you, editing isnt something im doing regularly and im quite new to subtitling on Viki. But i have some experience in translating in general and im very organised so i can assure you i will translate the movie as soon as its possible. I hope you will believe in me and give me that chance to tranlsate it into Polish. Wish you all the best :slight_smile:

Bonjour je suis nouvelle mais je sais traduire coréen français donc n’hésitez pas à me connecter. J’attends une réponse.

To all. I am looking for moderators, not subbers. Someone with zero or very little experience cannot become immediately a amoderator, as per Viki rules. You have to have made at least 3000 subs.
Please wait until a moderator is available in your language and then you can contact him or her.

Hi! Count me in as Hindi Mod. Thanks:)

@irmar I’m interested to be a general English editor if you’re looking for one. I’m a native English speaker and despite being a Viki member for a long time, I’ve only recently started volunteering (thanks to Covid) and have worked on a few projects.

@irmar I’m interested to be a Chinese (simplified) moderator, I can get the job done within the time limit and I have volunteered in quite a few shows. I’m a fluent English and Chinese speaker. I’ve also been a moderator for diff shows (I’m on one now), thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply. That position was among the very first to be filled (and of course the Spanish moderator!)