[K-VARIETY] Recruiting Segmenters/Subbers/Editors for 2016 SBS K-Pop Awards

Hello all!

I’m Jonathan García the Channel Manager of 2016 SBS K-Pop Awards and I’m recruiting Segmenters, subbers and Editors for all languages. The Channel has some work in progress and we do not translate all the songs so we need the following positions now:

1 Channel designer.

2 segmenters (to check if the videos has the necessary segments or create others if it is neccesary).

2 Subtitlers and 2 Editors for the following languages (subtitlers will complete the work in first or second part or both if it is neccesary; editors will check the work in the whole show):

English (Kor-Eng)
Spanish
French
Italian
Portuguese
Chinese
German
Greek

And the language you can work.

Then if you are interested send a pm to JonathanGarcia Please, try to reply with a Pm not here but I’ll try to read both.

Thank you and have a good week!

Jonathan

I am interested in segmenting.Any slots please?

1 Like

Hello, are you still looking for help? i’m available to work in the Spanish team. as a subber.

I’m interested in translating from English to Portuguese.

I’m intrested to translate english to french :slight_smile:

Hello there! Do you still need help?

Im interested in translating from english to spanish!

Jonathan,

I was unsure how to PM you, so I will leave a message on the discussion page. I’m a Korean-English translator and recent graduate from Yonsei University’s Korean Language Institute and graduating class representative.

I’m very interested in volunteering to provide subtitling for the show. Please let me know if you need help.

Thank you,

-Jack

I sent you a message but I’ve never hear about you again. Are you still interested?

I’ve sent you a message but I’ve never hear about you again. Are you still interested?

IHi, I’ve sent you a message but I’ve never hear about you again. Are you still interested?

I’ve sent you a Pm but I have no reply. Are you still interested?

I’m interested to translating from English to Spanish

Mi profile is:
https://www.viki.com/users/nicolepozo15/overview

Hi, do you still need help? I’d like to start subtitling. I can do English to Romanian.

Hi Irina. We have a Romanian moderator so please send a message to aran99. Thank you for your interest on this show.

Hello. If you are interested in having Hindi subs, I am willing to contribute. Kindly let me know :slight_smile:

Hi!

Of course I’m interested. So welcome to the team! As the first part is ready, you can start with that when you want. Thank you!

Hi, do you still need help? I’d like to help you subtitling from English to Spanish,

Hello Jessie, thank you for your interest on the program. We already hae the subtitles on Spanish but there are missing subtitles in English so we are waiting for that in order to complete the second part of the show. I don’t know if the team could need help but please send a message to the Sanish moderator to see if you can help later.

I also have other projects so you can see that on my profile and send a message to the Spanish moderators if you would like to join the team

Tak care,

Jonathan