[Korean Drama] "Behind the White Tower" Seeking subtitlers, moderators and editors for most languages

Hi all~ We are seeking for more contributors for the drama “Behind the White Tower” which is a 2007 korean medical drama. We are looking for most languages (we have many spanish but may be willing to accept 1 or 2 more).

Licensed region: American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands,
Puerto Rico, United States, Virgin Islands
QC access: allowed

Here is link to channel: https://www.viki.com/tv/29478c-behind-the-white-tower

If you are interesting in helping out, please P.M. me (wheelykpopeonni) or our co-manager mahoula~

I hope we can successfully make this a finished project~

1 Like

#guilty as charged.
I always wanted to watch this show but couldn’t go beyond the segmenting and subbing (particularly harder terms).
Is this an open playground?

Dear Sophie
If by saying “an open playground” you mean that you could help occasionally without deadlines then in that case of course you can. I have already added you in the team as an English subtitler because in the past you were interested in helping as well.
We have till now episodes 1 to 16 part 1 segmented and episodes 1 to 5 transcribed. So we need transcribers to help add the English translation into the empty segments for the other episodes and of course we need a translation editor to check, fill in the missing lines, osts and whatever is missing and correct whenever necessary the 100% transcribed episodes.
Any help you could give us is very welcomed. And of course if you know more people that could help i would really appreciate it.
all the best mahoula

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in translation from English to Spanish and vicerversa. I hope I can help you :grin:

well the spanish team has a moderator so you should ask her to add you in the team. her name is myriam_7c