Korean music (but not Kpop)

Same here!

3 Likes

Here’s Gaho singing “Start Over” from “Itaewon Class.” I love the chorus of this song.

3 Likes

Maria Hwasa
She adds an Exotic Vibe :notes:

2 Likes

Oh this is my time to shine! Can we please talk about Korean R&B and hip hop??

2 Likes

This song was sang in My Mister and Oh My Ghostess and maybe its about the contexts of those scenes, it just moves me anytime i listen to it! https://youtu.be/vSo6-NKb5SQ

2 Likes

Love this, It’s really easy to get lost in :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

DPR LIVE is so sexy with his songs! love them both

Listen to DEAN

listen to him, just discovered

how much i love this duo

just newly released

looking for real underground music?

this

woohooo

and much more

1 Like

maybe this? :thinking:

You should try Flowsik

The link below from a fan’s profile lead me to this news. I went looking for mentions in the threads, and found many. I’ve quoted one that reflects the news I read.

The weather here in NYC is quite somber these last two days, lots of aggressive winds, and changed to wet, and very heavy drops of rain.

To all the Jonghyun, and (Shawols), SHINee fans. :diya_lamp::candle::diya_lamp: Today is December 18, 2023.

Remembering Jonghyun: SHINee and Fans Pay Tribute to the Late Star

This tradition has been maintained by SM Entertainment and SHINee since Jonghyun’s passing in December 2017.

Jonghyun, a beloved member of the iconic K-pop group, continues to be fondly remembered for his musical talents and the profound impact he left on Shawols (SHINee fans) worldwide.

Remembering Jonghyun: SHINee and Fans Pay Tribute to the Late Star- MyMusicTaste

1 Like

I first discovered Jonghyun as the singer of this song from “City Hunter”. As I’m sitting here listening, I can’t help but think that the lyrics take on a whole new meaning now when he sings ‘So goodbye, don’t cry and smile’. He was an amazingly talented man. RIP in Jonghyun.

1 Like