"L 💜 VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss

This is frustrating. We already cannot discuss freely in the show’s page because Viki has robbed us of single episode pages. Then what difference will this thread make, if we have the same restriction?
What about everybody coming to this thread only when completely caught up with the latest episode?

4 Likes

So we successfully completed a thread for DOOM that I started while the show was ONAIR by just using BLUR mode for spoilers or u could type your whole response & put it in summary. Everyone just can’t always keep up at same time. We had so much fun watching DOOM together. Using the spoiler mode worked perfectly!

We enjoy posting articles & GIFS also so not coming in until caught up sometimes just doesn’t work. We will hv fun just like we did with DOOM

6 Likes

(tenor)

(blog.hubspot.com)

1 Like

Does It Drop Tomorrow???
Are we DYING waiting???

3 Likes

Sometime today! I am waiting!

IT DROPPED!

Moving off to my Big Screen TV!

It must be pre-subbed. English is 99%

4 Likes

Well. I know something, and that is, whenever @choitrio is part of the team in a drama; subtitles are great and always on time. Once she leaves for any reason, everything goes downhill; so I’m hoping nothing gets in her way. Thank you so much, choitrio!

6 Likes

WOW! What a fantastic first episode! This is a MUST WACH!

4 Likes

@angelight313_168, this show will come with English subtitles already but there will be corrections and additions to be made so we have assembled an amazing English editing team. I have promised them that I would try to stay out of their way as much as possible but be available when needed. Since I read the novel, I’ve been trying to share any extra information I have gained from the novel but I know that the drama is in good hands. Thank you always for your support!

5 Likes

@choitrio

I just finished episode 1, and I’m so satisfied with everything knowing you assembled the team I know we won’t get nothing but the best. You are so humble, and I love that from you. I have never seen a pre-subbed ready to be view so fast, and the icing of the cake they posted second episode will be ready today! Never saw that happening here before.

Is the novel version available in English? If available in English; does the novel has the same title? Where you got yours; Amazon? other source? Thanks in advance. Sorry to be such a pain.

2 Likes

Aw! You went and made me go look and it’s tomorrow! Waaa! :sob: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I took a screenshot so I’m not called a liar. I guess is a mistake bc it does say available in 1 day in the other page. I knew it was too good to be true…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

episode%202%20(2)

3 Likes

Your machine must be in a time warp. It’s already tomorrow in Korea. I never got that message. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@porkypine90_261

Maybe I’m from the future and don’t even know it.

2 Likes

It will probably drop after 9 AM Mountain Time Tuesday.

1 Like

@angelight313_168, unfortunately, Hong Chun Gi (Vol. 1 and 2) is available only in Korean as far as I know. It is written by Jung Eun Gwol, who also wrote “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “Moon Embracing the Sun”. Although the drama seems to be taking slightly different direction than the storyline in the book, I enjoyed reading the book.

The drama is scheduled to air in Korea at 10pm (KST) on Mondays and Tuesdays.

4 Likes

@angelight313_168
@porkypine90_261
@choitrio

Looks like you guys LIKE!!!:purple_heart:

3 Likes

First episode watched; verdict: I think this is going to be a good one. Excited to watch ep 2 tomorrow night. WTG @kdrama2020ali!

3 Likes

The first fifteen minutes were so INTENSE!! I loved the amazing VFX… they must have a big budget. But all the fantasy stuff scared me. I’ve decided not to watch it while it’s on-air and wait till it ends :flushed:

4 Likes

It was so well done! I normally wait for several episodes to come out so I can binge-watch because I am so impatient with cliffhangers. But I don’t want to wait weeks to watch this one. :sunglasses:

So I will rewatch Ep 1 and then go to ep2. Then next week watch ep 2, 3, 4, then 4, 5, 6 I did that with The King: Eternal Monarch" just to have continuity on the storyline. But that is rare for me to do - I think I will end up watching 1 repeat and the new episodes on this show too.

5 Likes

How was Eps 2 - Still Good???

2 Likes