Let's talk about indian tv shows/movies

Let’s talk here @wanted101 @vivi_1485

2 Likes

What Telugu movies you have watched? And I watched memories, driving licence is also a fantastic movie.Fahad and pritviraj Sukumaran are my favourite actors

Have you seen dia movie @vivi_1485

1 Like

i have watched many allu arjun , ram charan movies. i have watched dheera , happy,arya,ala vaikundapuramuloo,yevadu,arjun reddi, dear comrade and many. i dont remember many of them now.

there are many superhit movies of them.
fahad’s maalik (recent-on prime) is also great. it has a realistic feeling to it.

2 Likes

Did you see this,I’m waiting a lot. @vivi_1485 @shraddhasingh

1 Like

Malayalam song

2 Likes

The music has a depth and beauty that current K-drama OSTs do not always achieve.

2 Likes

It’s the telugu one and the song is done in all main Indian languages and I eagerly waiting for the movie

3 Likes

It’s the fictional story of 2 freedom fighters
Both symbolises different powers water nd fire :fire:
Fire evaporates water and water puts off fire
So what’s going to happen when they both fight? It’s releasing this October shoot is wrapped already

It’s actually composed by Telugu music director

3 Likes

Very cool.

2 Likes

thats cool :sunglasses:. i didnt know about this movie till now. both versions are also super.

2 Likes

That guy taking selfie he is in so many movies I remember him in trance

1 Like

yeah his name is Sreenath Bhasi. the one on his left is Indrans. he has been in industry for so long.he was famous for his comedy characters.

2 Likes

Not Bollywood or Indian but I found this deep down in Viki’s storage.

I’ve not watched it yet but the trailer is very funny :rofl:

3 Likes

I knew long back that this is on Viki, but I’m not much interested to watch it and after you mentioned I saw the trailer, it’s so funny,
Mostly streets of Rajasthan were shown.
Daebaak!

1 Like

I Was Planning To Request This One Movie Called Namastey London image
It’s A Good Story Talks About , Jasmeet leads a very British life of work, night-clubs, and boyfriends, much to the dismay of her Asian father. On the pretext of a holiday to his home village, he gets her to India to try and arrange a marriage. Indeed she does finally wed Arjun, but only to get back safely to London. Once there she makes it clear she doesn’t recognize the wedding and resumes her liaison with her English boss Charlie Brown. He, however, is a serial divorcée and general cad while Arjun, who has followed her to London, genuinely wants her to become his real wife. What’s a nice British Asian girl to do?

1 Like

The film isn’t that good. First 48 minutes were meh. 2 hours and all they have to show for it is about 15 minutes of watchable dialogue. Two Countries and Atrangi Re are both more entertaining.

1 Like

My dear, Viki doesn’t have Indian films and shows anymore - it’s been quite a long time since it had a few.

1 Like

Well aware. The forum might also not have enough people interested in the tangential related topic of Indian film industry. In the end, we all just talk to the wind.

1 Like

It’s not (only) that. You see, I’m a big fan of Indian movies (not only Bollywood). But I look for them elsewhere. One website cannot have everything, because it wouldn’t have a big enough variety of each, so they specialize. This one specializes on Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and has a very good selection.

1 Like

It’s not (only) that. You see, I’m a big fan of Indian movies (not only Bollywood). But I look for them elsewhere. One website cannot have everything, because it wouldn’t have a big enough variety of each, so they specialize. This one specializes on Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and has a very good selection.

I wasn’t looking for Indian films here.

1 Like