Let's talk about upcoming K-drama "Heirs"!

Are we excited about this upcoming trendy rom-com starring Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Kim Woo-bin, Krystal of F(x), et al? Yes or no and why?

P.S. I’m testing this new viki community discussion forum, let’s see if it can generate interesting and civil conversation.

11 Likes

Well, I’m really excited! Such a great cast and writer :slight_smile:
It’s quite promising.
(Here it goes, my first post here. LOL!)

2 Likes

Me too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not really familiar with the writer’s work, but I’m super hyped about this show, lol. It’s been a while since I’ve watched a crack drama; hopefully this one will serve me the right amount of addiction.

I guess the criticism I’ve read so far is that “it’s high school, BOF 2, he’s too old, etc…” I don’t know.

I do think he’s too old, but… let’s wait and see. I won’t criticize until I actually see it! LMH is an awesome actor, after all.

2 Likes

Yeah, but he looks really good with his new hair cut. I think it makes him look younger.

And I guess from the casting news report (via weibo), Kim Tan will have a childhood portion (or flashback) because they are looking to cast a boy age 7 or 8 to play the younger version of KT. I love the description for the casting call, the boy has to be “good looking (lol) with acting abilities.”

1 Like

I cant wait for this drama and yes i would love to see krystal in a drama come to mama lee min ho :smiley:

1 Like

Well I think that if LMH was selected to this drama is bc he had the skills to do it. I really love how he can get no just to the eyes of people but to the heart. And I really excited to see how is going to be the interaction between all this great cast.
I really hope to enjoy the Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in this drama, I think they have something new to show us.

By the way… help us choose the name of the portuguese/brazilian team for Heirs!

Vote here: http://pt.surveymonkey.com/s/XJTHH9R

Excited, but mostly for the cast.
Not a big fan of the high school rich kids set up to be honest though. I’ve seen my fair share of Hana Yori Dango dramas and Gossip Girl -esque stuff.

Going in with not-exactly-high expectations, b/c I just hope to enjoy the show. I don’t think it’s going to be a masterpiece, but as long as it’s fun, I’m cool with that.

I wanted a drama with LMH and PSH like a couple and when I knew about Heirs was amazing, she is one of my favourites actress and he is a good actor :smiley:
And more Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Min Hyuk wow so handsome actors LOL

I’m really excited to watch this drama but sadly it’s not licensed for my area :frowning: But because its minhyuk i will find my way to watch it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite reluctant when it comes to the storyline (BOF2? Never watched Gossip Girl before…) but the cast? /dead
I mean, it even has Krystal! I’m a huge fan of hers, btw
And who doesn’t want to see LMH acting like 18? xD

1 Like

@mafaldafalcao - lol, I don’t know, as much as I adore LMH, I hope he graduates from high school after Heirs :wink:

Can’t wait for Heirs I’m a truly proud MINOZ I’ve watched all dramas of Minho and all have been amazing! I know this is gonna be amazing too^^*

Cannot wait. I’ll have pillows surrounding my chair for when I inevitably faint from too much hotness. Actually, I take it back; there cannot be too much hotness. Carry on.

Min Ho oppa and Jin Hyuk oppa are both 28, yet they’re on my top 3 favorite actors list… (The third is Lee Seung Gi.) Age is no matter for master actors who look like sin-nims.

1 Like

Totally get what you mean xD
But I’m pretty sure he will do a great job!

1 Like

@mariya_sushi – hahahahahaha…exactly the hotness on my screen, omg!!! We should play a drinking game every time a viki’s time comment says something about the hotness factor of the cast :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL If only I was old enough and actually liked to drink, that sounds like fun. Dramas make everything great~

I will be honest! I like the cast, I dont love them. However 2 of my fav dramas were from this writer (Secret Garden, and Gentleman’s Dignity) so I will def check this out. I am hoping for a really good drama.

1 Like

I can’t wait for this drama it has a good cast. I didn’t realize yet it’s from the same writer as Secret Garden and Gentleman’s Dignity so I guess it should be good although I don’t expect much. From the plot so far I get the feel this is just that kind of drama you watch while eating popcorn or whatever and just enjoy after a busy day without thinking much :slight_smile:

Though I hope Park Shin Hye improved her fake kissing. Her fake kiss in flowerboy next door just ruined the mood.

2 Likes