Live walks to different part of the world- Share yours here

The footage isn’t that great, it’s a shaky etc. :confused: Maybe another time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s illegal now. If you get caught with your phone in your hand while on the bike, you have to pay 104 euros :slightly_smiling_face:

If you need to use your phone, you have to stop (preferably at a more spacious area or a less busy street) and use your phone while you are stationary.

2 Likes

I cycled to Delft today. The weather is nice and it’s the first time I’ve been so far away from home since the pandemic started. It was fun :blush:

Saw these videos on YT about Delft:

3 Likes

Whenever you are ready. Looking forward to enjoying a walk through video in your part of the world (Finland?).

3 Likes

Yep Finland. At some point I’ll do it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about Seoul???

4 Likes

If anyone finds a walk through the Japanese mall please added here bc I can’t find it. it’s a new mall Florida style and would love to visit a mall in Japan since I saw many from South Korea and even NK (not kidding) a mexican guy went to NK and was allowed to film. It was depressing though there was no one but him and the sales girl in that mall.

2 Likes

I want to go to Nova Scotia - It is on my bucket list

3 Likes

I always dreamed of going to Hawaii and it almost came true but looking through some '‘video walk’ it’s not all that, like they make it seem. Just like some Caribbean Island that my kids went on a cruise, and they said it was a horrible experience. They didn’t feel safe at all, and the only part that was clean and pretty was the touristic areas. If you venture to walk out of that area, it was very dangerous and they came back traumatized. They no longer want to do a caribbean cruise ever again, much less to Cancun or Bahamas.

My son said; mom add Jamaica lol

2 Likes

You have to be so careful. I felt vey safe on my River Cruise in Europe with Grand Circle! I would do that again and again.

2 Likes

Europe can not be compared to those Island where there’s also places with a lot of poverty. Anyone can be safe in any part of Europe. They have the most elaborate security system and every step you take is being watched.

1 Like

Europe is not a country but a continent with many countries in it. You cannot compare Poland with Spain or the Netherlands with Italy.

Those videos on Youtube with “do and don’ts in Europe” are so weird to me. Because usually they only went to one or two countries and don’t seem to realize each country has it’s own laws, rules, culture etc.

3 Likes

You do have to know ALL the rules in other countries before you go! Definitely!

1 Like

Visit the Boston Freedom Trail with a map and follow the footprints on the ground, you can walk around interesting and historical sites in Boston.
I took my friends from Switzerland there and they liked it a lot. We wanted go on an earlier day but the Boston City was under lockdown after the Marathon Bombing. Boston is on the east coast right on the Atlantic ocean so it gets quite windy.

4 Likes

This is one of my favorite little seafaring towns.
There are wild horses that roam free - you cannot feed or touch them it is against the law

1 Like

Speaking of Caribbean islands :wink:
Can’t wait to go back after the pandemic is over:

3 Likes

Aren’t the horses eating the :beach_umbrella:sand, more than they are the scrubs :seedling:
I recently read this about camels:

Screenshots_2021-04-07-21-23-07_(1)

1 Like

You can draw generalizations about europe, such as they have social welfare that by global standards are very wide, while zooming in on the details there may be one nation hat gives 100€ to a citizen for X while another 1000€ for the same X.
When it comes to safety, I have personally only traveled in Europe, but from stats I’ve seen, it is safer than the US. But when again zooming in on a US state or a EU country, you can find certain states being safer than certain countries etc.
As for Spain, to my understanding, it has big internal income disparities between it’s regions and has issues with corruption (like in many other EU countries), unfortunate.

2 Likes

At work at the moment
:flight_departure::flight_arrival::luggage::seat::flight_departure::airplane:
These are at LGA NYC :statue_of_liberty::apple:
20210423_191147_HDR_(1) 20210423_191142_HDR_(1) 20210423_191221_HDR_(1)

2 Likes

La Guardia Airport? Nice… :heart::heart::heart::ok_hand:

2 Likes