Looking for a bit more ehh 'mature' Kdrama

Ohh! I LOVE that show! :smiley:

1 Like

Cruel city,swallow the sun,starway to hevan

1 Like

i saw it it`s a nice drama

i will try them thank you my dear

Yep I do remember you @lutra :slight_smile: Iā€™m watching ā€œThank Youā€ now because when I saw what you posted about it I was like I have to check that right away. I like it so far except the surgery scenes, to much blood flying around T_T

Thanks again for the suggestions everyone :slight_smile: And I might be the only one who didnā€™t like Reply 1997ā€¦ except the Cassiopeia scenes :wink:

The best drama suitable for your taste is the drama called ā€œThey Kissed Againā€ but itā€™s a Taiwanese drama. Every skinship you are looking for at the right moment will be granted. The drama as well is very realistic and inspirational.

@nangli24 yes that was the best drama skinship wise. I often wondered if it was really fake but I also heard they where dating at that time for real so who knows. He wenā€™t all for it when there was a kissing scene :wink:

AHH I always go back to that drama to feel some romance. He really really likes kissing her a lot. And it was all passionate kiss.

Hi dudie,
I just remembered that ā€œStill, Marry Meā€ is a drama just like you expect to watch.
http://www.viki.com/tv/746c-still-marry-me

Ok hereā€™s my recomendation list:

1. Smile You - itā€™s a comedy plus drama. Excelllent life themes, characters and character development.
  2. Bad Guy - one of the best out there for more mature audiences.
  3. Queen In Yeonā€™s Man - Excellent intelligent story.
  4. That Winter The Winds Blows - very good.
  5. A Tree With Deep Roots - came in second place to Moon Embracing the Sun at the awards.
  6. Moon Embracing the Sun - one of the best dramas out there.
  7. Spring Waltz - beautifully filmed.
  8. Heartless City - goto HULU to watch this. Real real good.
1 Like

ā€œLoversā€ - Mature actor/actress. Very good skinship. The plot/storyline is awesome! Iā€™ve watched this two times already.

3 Likes

This is an older drama but, Que Sera Sera?

2 Likes

hmmm mature dramas? well I donā€™t know if these dramas Iā€™m gonna mention fit exactly in that category (because I donā€™t really know exactly what are you looking for) butā€¦

1. coffee prince is definitely a heavy drama in the kissing department you knowā€¦ haha

2. heartless city if thereā€™s something ā€œmatureā€ outhere then is this. The plot, characters and relationship in this drama is probably what youā€™re looking for. But itā€™s an action drama.

3. Probably Lie to me but itā€™s not THAT good u know, soooā€¦

4. Nice guy very strong plot

5. personal taste what a good kiss, what a good kiss my dear hahaha I really like that drama because it wasnā€™t childish, or extremely cute.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what means +19 for Koreans :slight_smile: what I know is +15 for Koreans would be +12 according to my country 's audiovisual standards.

That Winter The Wind Blows
When a man loves
Innocent Man
Loving You a Thousand Times
Temptation of an Angel
Love rain
Secret

3 Likes

A Thousand Days Promise

This drama absolutely corresponds to what you are looking for. a serious thing where all the main actors are mature, elegant, quiet ā€¦ so on!

You will see by yourself. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love if you watch it !

1 Like

City Hunter has some romantic connection, but itā€™s a story about revenge with nice action sequences and a strong female lead. You could give that a try, too.

1 Like

Dudie,
Havenā€™t you watched ā€œItā€™s Okay, Thatā€™s Love?ā€

This one is really mature. The script is beautiful, acting is impeccable, and the theme is really mature as it deals with mental illnesses.

I didnā€™t like the first episode but it gets better and better and Iā€™m about to watch the last episode now.

I normally like rom-com type of dramas but this one is just so well written and executed. Check it out, if you havenā€™t done so already.

12 Likes

@ajumma2 Yes I saw it of course, really liked it :smile:

The World That They Live In is really good and the relationship is realistic. (the fact is they really dated each other after that :p)

What about Secret Love Affair? Itā€™s a mature drama that will give you intense feelings and explore some subjects that - from my viewing experience so far - donā€™t usually get attention in dramas.

3 Likes