Looking for Eng-Chi subtitle projects to work on

Hi, I had just joined this community and would like to look for eng-chi sub opportunities. I have also just applied for one but didn’t get any response.

1 Like

Hello!

There is a kdrama called ‘Lies Hidden In My Garden’ that is currently airing. There are a total of 8 episodes with episode releases on Monday and Tuesday of every week until it ends. Each episode is roughly 1 hour long.

I’m part of the Chinese subbing team for this project. If you go to the drama’s page, contact the Chinese moderator, and get approved, you will be able to join the team and start subbing with us!

Alright!! Thanks for the info;)

1 Like

I was wondering if anybody has created subtitles for Chinese Comedy, “Can’t look Directly (2021)” or labeled on MyDramaList as, “To Be A Better Girl (2021)” starring Ren MIn [To Be a Better Girl (2021) - MyDramaList]. The videos are on a few different networks in Raw Format/Hindi, it hasn’t been updated to include Eng Subtitles.

Sorry if this is not the proper way to ask to see if anybody can add the Subs to this particular Drama.

You can request to have that drama licensed here: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

Tv shows on Viki must first be licensed to be subtitled. I hope this helps.