Looking for Hindi editors & subs

Hello,

need a team of Subs (eng to hindi) and editors for KDrama -Historical Category. I am First time moderator and struggling to find a team.

1 Like

Hii,
Myself Debotri swain ,
Bhubaneswar Odisha
India
21 September 2024

Dear Navriti gill

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Hindi Editor and Subtitler at as advertised. With my strong language skills and experience in editing and subtitling, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team.
I developed a solid foundation in language and communication… This experience has honed my ability to create accurate and culturally relevant subtitles that enhance viewer understanding and engagement.

My skills include:

• Proficient in both Hindi and English, with a keen eye for detail in grammar, punctuation, and style.
  • Ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.

I am passionate about storytelling and believe that effective subtitles can bridge cultural gaps and make content accessible to a wider audience. I am eager to bring my expertise to contribute to your mission of delivering exceptional content.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.
Warm regards,
DEBOTRI SWAIN

Greetings!
Myself Shivika Wadera, I’m a teenager with a bubbling passion for writing. It has been long since i started watching foreign web shows (mainly Korean andMandarin). I am extremely grateful to all those who work behind the screens to provide us enthusiasts with such accurate subtitles and ease our entertainment experience. With my strong writing skills in hindi, i’m a seasoned writer who has written and published various hindi articles, poems and essays. I’ll be happy to help! :slight_smile: