Looking for K-dramas where two guys are fighting for the girl

I just love Cha Eun Woo!

2 Likes

1 Like

Boss & Me doesn’t really fit in the 2 guys fighting over a girl category, but it is a good drama.

2 Likes

The ending is a little baseless. The most unexpected people become a couple.
If you’re watching for the love triangle, you’ll find why go through all these episodes just for this ending?

Lee Sung Kyung makes this drama entertaining. And there are several other tastes which make this one really good but looking at this drama from “love triangle” point of view, then it’s a waste.

1 Like

I just saw from the synopsis that she seems to be torn between two guys. That’s why I just added it here

1 Like

:sunglasses::rofl:

3 Likes

That is hilarious!!!

1 Like

So I was searching for another Chef drama! This one looking like guy pursuing girl and maybe a bromance going on with quite a twist in the love triangle.

Anyone watch it?

1 Like
2 Likes

OMG YES Goong is one of my favorite dramas of all time and Reply 1988 had my butt iching while i kept crying for a couple that woudnt even be together in the end

2 Likes

omg u gave me a good laugh caught me by surprise that hilarious line my butt itching:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I thought for sure I’d watched Sweet Munchies and it left a blaa sort of feel, but looking at the episode list it shows I’ve only watched the 1st episode so, I’m not sure.
If you’re looking for chef dramas have you watched Oh My Ghostess (I can’t remember what I’ve watched, I’ll never remember what someone else has told me they’ve seen. :slight_smile:)
These aren’t really chef dramas, they do have a certain cooking component to them though.
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Hot and Sweet
Chocolate, not cooking, and it really doesn’t fit here at all, but it’s so cute and it has EXO’s Kai…
Choco Bank

2 Likes

I’m LOVING Oh my Ghostess. The chef is🔥 As is also in My favorite chef drama Wok of Love! I want to watch Sweet Munchies I know that it has a different love triangle in it.

2 Likes

What an interesting expression! I haven’t heard that one before. Where are you from? :slightly_smiling_face:

I was thinking of Legend of the Blue Sea but Lee Min Ho is just jealous of anyone paying attention to his mermaid.

2 Likes

CNCO Solo Importas Tu

1 Like

Definitely Two Hottie Bo-Bodies fighting over the girl!

The King and the Cousin! Want the Queen

Isn’t that part of a K-Drama anyway :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

Hahahaha! I don’t think always but yes pretty much. And makes me really mad when ALL the guys like that one girl, what makes her so special???

1 Like