Looking for K-dramas where two guys are fighting for the girl

Kdramas are often said to include the love triangle as a standard , but sometimes it outright becomes a polygon of sorts, with the girl never noticing the 2nd and 3rd leads…and always, always if she has female competition for the guy, the woman looks like Miss Korea …

3 Likes

I’ve wondered if the lead female is plain(ish) and the second is Miss Korea standard to cater to the female audience. Most women will be able to more easily identify with the average looking lead since how many of us can actually be Miss Korea standard. It gives us more hope that we’ll have men pining or fighting for us?

3 Likes

even most second male leads are usually these cute little puppies who are the epitome of goodness and love :joy:

2 Likes

NEW I think we are going to see 2 guys! possibly fighting over the girl!

Imitation
With Ateez in it

1 Like

Doom at Your Service!

I see a second story line happening with 2 guys/1 girl. I think one guy is oblivious (cafe boy) and the other guy (office manager) has hidden his love. Not sure - We shall see.!

These are my favorites:

2 Likes

Yes, I love My Love From the Star and I still felt for the 2nd lead - I liked him so much but LOVED the alien of course!

Fated to Love You - I love them both how do you go to Paris and not make out with Choi! Right??

I have not watched True Beauty, Moon Embrace Sun, Falling Innocence, yet

2 Likes

Exactly hahaha, I can fell in love with him in a couple of minutes.
I really loved Falling for Innocence, it was one of my first k-dramas.

2 Likes

Lol I don’t even remember that there was a second lead in My Love From Another Star :joy: I guess Kim Soo Hyun took up the entire screen.

1 Like

Cutie Park Hae Jin was the 2nd lead but yes we only had eyes for our Alien Boy and she loved him so much

1 Like

Wowwww I guess I really just erased the drama from my head…can’t remember a thing! :flushed:

1 Like

https://www.viki.com/tv/37776c-doom-at-your-service

Are you TEAM TEAM LEADER or Annoying Cafe OWNER!
Well you know my answer!
photo CTTO

Fighting over the girl in the PAST and the PRESENT

1 Like

true beauty
love alarm
imitation
start up
extraordinary you
boys with flowers
true beauty
love alarm
imitation
start up
extraordinary you
boys with flowers

1 Like

tenor

Two Guys Fighting for One Girl!
Definitely Roommate is a Gumiho!!!

Any others???

1 Like

Not necessarily maybe fighting over the girl for a love interest - but her (one sided love) best boy friend - wants his best friend to be only his not sure yet if he cares for her…

My response exactly! LOL I have very little patience for love triangles. However, I just finished a drama that made me think of this thread (which I had only ever read before, never contributed to). @kdrama2020ali I think the drama is right up your alley because there are two guys vying for one girl, but it was a triangle without a lot of the actual ‘fighting’. One guy really puts in lots of good, flirty work to get the girl’s attention, which is another reason I think you’d like it - lots of flirting. It’s called ‘I Need Romance’ - the Thai version - on Ntflx. I’ve wanted to see the Korean version for a long time, but I didn’t realize that each season of that is actually a different story. Well, this Thai version is a remake of the 3rd season.

2 Likes

Flirt - YES - I LOVE LOVE a Good Flirt!!!

I think the best flirting so far - intense flirt - has been Secret Garden and My Secret Romance! They were next level flirts -

1 Like

I thought DOTS’ Yoo Si Jin was the biggest flirt I’ve ever seen :sweat_smile: He just knew exactly what to say to turn me into a huge, blushing marshmallow :joy: