Looking for Viki Co-Channel Managers

Hello!
I’m Anastasia (Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki) and I’d like to gain experience on managing channel. I’m gold QC and available every day.
Thank you

4 Likes

HI,

I’d like to be considered to learn more about being a CM. I’m available every day.
kristensgem profile

2 Likes

Hello everyone :blue_heart:,
I’m Simonetta, and I’m Italian.

I’ve been on viki for about a year, I’ve found a lot of amazing people, I have so much fun.
I love meeting new people, talking with them and getting tips to improve at my best.
I love helping people, in this great community, every person I have met in their own way has helped me a lot, I really enjoy reciprocating kindness by helping others (I already do this in my everyday life).
I am always helpful :blush:.

I love comedies, crime and mystery, anime, and drama, my favorite are horror and splatter.

Being a fan of Namkoong Min and Lee Dong Wook, you can understand my favorite genre (the handsome man, just kidding :rofl:) , but in the end I like them all, as I always say, “the not knowing, makes me curious”.

Let’s talk about the badges for a moment they are all beautiful, funny and beautifully done :rofl:.

I really hope to be lucky enough to work with you and get to know each of you.

Simo :cup_with_straw:

6 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m Anna from Poland.

My adventure with Viki started almost 3 years ago. So far I’ve been a subber, moderator, and editor. Now I am CM level 4, so I decided to give a hand to those people who want to gain some experience in managing a channel.

I love romantic comedies, costume and period, mystery and BL dramas.

If you want, you can see my profile and write to me :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m Marta, 42 yo and I’m italian.

I’m on Viki since 2018, but started my journey on translations in 2019 circa.
Thanks to this, I’ve been able to meet new nice people and learn more about cultures and others point of views. Obvs, I’ve learnt more about english and italian too LOL
I’m an openminded person, I always try to be the best version of myself. I like giving help to people, as much as I’m open to receive others knowledge.
I’ve already managed few channels in the past, but to be honest I cannot tell if I’ve reached a level and which one. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on Viki for sometime now, I’ve subbed many dramas and movie, learnt something from each moderators I’ve worked with. I’ve moderated a good amount of project and lastly I’ve started with editing, but I have more to learn and gain in term of editing.
I love all kind of genres, but I have a problem with horror ones. LOL

I will be glad to be choosen as CO-Mod, in order to learn more about Managing a Channel. I’m at disposal for any kind of genres.

I really hope to be part of someone else team :wink:

Have a great night and enjoy your summer.

Karomi (Marta)

Migliori Korean Drama, C-Drama, J-Drama | Streaming GRATIS su Viki!

4 Likes

Hi guys,
I’m a little late to the topic, but I’m a level 4 CM and I’d love to help someone start out with their first channel. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Looking forward to working together ^^
Orianna

8 Likes