Looking for Volunteers for After School Club

Hey guys!
I am a Channel Manager for After School Club. You know the awesome show from Arirang TV? The one with the one and only Eric Nam? That show that has so many international fans and features new K-pop artists every week? Yeah! That’s the one. We are looking for more members to help with our 100+ episodes. We are recruiting, but you guys have to have some previous experience. If you are interested contact me!

Thank you,
Lulu

###After School Club - Channel link

###EDIT (7 Aug 2015) - Recruiting Segmenters
It’s fine if you’re only interested in helping out with one or two episodes for groups that you’re a fan of. There are tons of episodes to work on, so you can work on your own schedule.

• If you have experience segmenting, you can message lulutat26 or xomachi to be added to the channel.
  • If you’re new to segmenting or want to try it out for this channel, send me a message - please mention segmenting and ASC.

– xomachi

Hi, If you want, I can be Portuguese Moderator or Italian Moderator.
Thanks

Welcome to the team!

Hi I can be a Tagalog moderator and subtitler. I can do segging too, if you need someone to seg. :smiley_cat:

Thank’s so much

Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can sub English if you want me to

Thank you , I’ll do my best!

Do you want me to add you to the team?

Sure :smile:

###Bump // Recruiting segmenters

It’s fine if you’re only interested in helping out with one or two episodes for groups that you’re a fan of. There are tons of episodes to work on, so you can work on your own schedule.

• If you have experience segmenting, you can message lulutat26 or myself to be added to the channel.
  • If you’re new to segmenting or want to try it out for this channel, send me a message - please mention segmenting and ASC.

Hi, this is Miss Willow who has been working on After School Club subs (for CRAVITY most recently). I am logged in with a different account that I created to let people know I did not just disappear. I got very sick right after the start of the new year and spent most of January in the hospital.

Yesterday, for some reason, I could not log into my account. I asked for help from the help desk, and I was assured that I would shortly receive a link to change my password. That has not happened yet, and I don’t know when it will.

But I hope that it will be ASAP.

3 Likes

I am happy to be, as the saying goes in English, “back in the saddle” and doing subs for ASC. I notice that, despite the amount of time that has passed since the last disconcerting Viki discussion board upgrade/improvement, these screens are STILL coming up:

And . . .

Of all the things that Viki can and cannot afford to do for the volunteers who make them a viable Rakuten income stream, getting rid of two outdated and annoying and no longer necessary screens is something a Viki help-desker can do between sips of coffee.

If they want to be as cool as Netflix but as righteous and true to the spirit of Asian dramas as bunch of bodhisattvas in skinny jeans . . . then WHY aren’t they doing what web-savvy folks do: cleaning up after themselves online? Keeping things fresh and current? Not totally annoying the people who keep them in business by subbing their guts out seven days a week?

As usual, I don’t get why Viki hearts subbers big-time but never makes life simpler for them.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ogwG3zcwTRuQcjIje/giphy-downsized.gif
(Giphy)

https://media.giphy.com/media/rkPi7O5Mt4qBa8N5mH/giphy.gif
(Giphy)

3 Likes