Looking for volunteers for Persian subtitles

Hi Everyone,

I have been a long time fan of Viki and avid Drama enthusiast. Recently, I started to watch a show in Persian and realized that most Viki shows are not translated past their 2nd or 3rd episode. I assume this is because of how long it takes to sub when you do so by yourself. With that in mind, I would like to put a team together (at least 12 people, if more that would be fantastic!) to sub shows into Farsi. I know that there are many of us watching these drama’s and there is definitly an interest.

If you would like to work on something like this, please contact me on here. My goal is to finish subbing OH MY VENUS (I am about to finish epis. 3) and then move on to more current shows. (I am watching this one with my mom and she can only read the Farsi subs)

Anyway, I am a teacher by trade so feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!
Kiana

2 Likes

Maybe @bakhshayesh_mina is interested.

1 Like

count me in
I would love to help

Thats great. We are currently working on Oh My Venus. What is your availability like to sub…

THANKS. @bakhshayesh_mina, @mirjam_465 suggested I check to see if you are available to sub in Farsi. Let us know if you are available or willing. Thanks.

1 Like

hi kberkman I would love to help maybe after finishing oh my venus we could also finish go go squid and The Legend of Hao Lan I started to translate it but couldn’t finished on my own

1 Like

I would love to help sub shows into Farsi. you can count me in.