Man to Man - Are you watching? (Possible Spoilers)

Ahh…episode 3 was nice. Agent K in a suit is just… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahaha ! @nefry put her “I’m the ONE & ONLY” mode ON ! :laughing:

1 Like

I’m going to try to watch ep 4 next week. It’s going to be hard to resit… I am weak.

1 Like

Lol, are you sure you want to wait ? I already watched it last night, lol ! It’s much better than ep 3. I really loved it, I was so anxious all along… And that ending conversation between Guard Kim & Cha Do Ha at a restaurant… Anyway, I’ll stop here to don"t spoil ! Hihihi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So far, so good. Still not convinced about the romance angle here but it may grow on me. Plus, I wouldn’t be able to stop watching, because missing this face would not be a good idea. :wink:

1 Like

Episode 5 was nice. Has anyone seen it?

I love Park Hae Jin’s faces. His Guard Kim character cracks me up sometimes.

1 Like

Same ! He’s cold most of the time so when he reacts, it’s so fun. Like when he was “hiding” next to the bed and got busted, and Cha Do Ha pretended to be surprised, his expression to her lying were awesome, it was like : “Girl, are you for real ?” Lol. Don’t remember if it was in ep 5 or 6, so sorry if I spoiled you. :flushed:

Not sure if it’s happening to you guys as well, but I’m losing a bit of interest in this drama. The romance aspect of it is just not appealing to me. I was hoping for more bromance. It’s Man to Man after all. The last two episodes just didn’t do much for me. I might just wait until it’s over and marathon it. Anyone feeling the same way?

1 Like

I’m sadly feeling the same ! I thought maybe I would come to like the female lead but no, she doesn’t appeal me more than that so I’m not even looking forward the romance. And with all the first teaser, I was so sure we’ll get some awesome Bromance but well… :triumph:
I still haven’t watch the last 2 ep actually. I guess, I’m less eager to do it now then at the beginning of the drama. :disappointed:

where are you watching this?? want to watch it too.

I’m sort of watching again but not as enthusiastically as I was at the beginning. I think the female lead was a miss when it came to casting. I get her role but the actress doesn’t give me the vibe her character should. The casting was off. I’ll finish watching because I started and I hate to leave things halfway done. Hope it gets a little better.

1 Like

I just googled it.

thanks _ will check it out:slight_smile:_

Found it!! netflix june 10

Lol, I catched up too because I don’t like to let go of a drama I already watched up to half ! :wink:
So agree with you, it’s not much the female character but the actress, whose lacking that something which makes we don’t bought the romance and are not very much into her character.
Yep, let’s hope for the better ! :slight_smile:

I want to watch, too. Yet, Netflix says it isn’t airing (at least where I live) until June so I will have to wait to till then. I really like PHJ. I am a bit disappointed that it is not concurrent with the live airing. I will just have to watch other PHJ dramas for now.

maybe that,s what I should do too, other links to watch?? yeah… maybe you tube? not sure on that one. I found it!!! watched 10 episodes , oh wow this is so good! I really like it.
got a lot of my favorite actors & actresses too. no I am not going to do the spoilers… but I think you wont be disappointed in watching this one! drama fire and it is subbed
as for the lead actress, I think its refreshing, to me its refreshing!

The actress seriously ruined Gap Dong for me.

I just watched episode 4, is anyone else braving through this? Should I just do myself a favor and stop watching, does it get worse?

now I must re-watch gap dong to find out about the actress, aww good drama anyway (both) I went through episode 11, hate saying it but you may have to be the judge on that one. Yes I do see what you mean. not as serious as it should be for one, the actor/actor redicilous, I do hope it does get better. and my top favorite actor the bad guy? come on! I know someone has to play the bad guy, but not him. and the other actors, I thing some has been misplaced, or maybe my thoughts to to the dramas they played before and thats what is messing this up, well for me at least! anyway just “struggle” through this, I plan to and yeah hopefully it will get better.