Man to Man - Are you watching? (Possible Spoilers)

see?another one liked the actress. thanks pecas08! another thing, I finally discovered what the guy played on! the bad guys, the psycho kid!

The last 3-4 episodes were awful. It had a strong cast but that’s about it. It’s incredible how weak the show got and how quickly it did for the remaining episodes. The music that was… lets say similar to the Bourne series drew some obvious comparisons in my head. Those were action movies with action and clear direction. It almost felt like they blew the entire action budget in the first few episodes and thought conversations and twists could substitute the entire way.

Should have focused on the relationship or the bromance and fun instead of trying to pretend to be something it could never be. Cast is only redeeming feature of this show.

Couldn’t agree more. One of my problems with this drama was that it couldn’t decide what it was. Was it bromance or romance focused? I don’t think it decided either way. It tried to do everything and it wasn’t a good result, in my opinion. You mention the Bourne movies. Yes, I thought it would it have been so great if they focused on the fact he was an agent and his missions. That would have been more interesting than the silly romantic story.

Someone mentioned it above, but the writers gave us no reason why Agent K fell in love with her. Just fell flat. I’m glad I stopped watching. It became a waste of time.

1 Like

I enjoyed it but mainly because of Park Hae Jin. I wasn’t really a fan of the female lead yet, her skills didn’t stop me from watching. I mean PHJ carried this one. The drama had some stellar actors in it Park Sung Woong, Jang Hyun Sung, Chae Jung An, and Yeon Jung Hoon. It should have been great based on the talent. I agree it didn’t know what it wanted to be. I liked the action sequences more than the romance.

man to man was different and I did like it.

I watched “Man to Man” and I totally loved. It has a great mix of seriousness, comedy, martial arts, and romance. I’d recommend it to people who have watched “Healer” or maybe “K2.”

I loved it

Although I really like Park Hae Jin, I don’t think Man to Man was anywhere close to Healer in any aspect. Plus I don’t care for the female lead and keep on wondering how come she gets so many great roles opposite some great actors.

1 Like

Hello! I really liked Man to Man. But honetly i did not totally get the ending. What did you think About it? Any theories?