"MIMI" drama talk! :D

i thought here would be a good place to start our talk on the drama MIMI. xD we can explain our interpretations of what we think certain parts where about, and how much we love the drama. so far, i love it, even though i havent watched the whole episode yet. but i have a feeling its gonna end sad T.T PLEASE NO! LIFE WHY?
anyways haha, here is a help to make you understand the plot a little more better.

“Min-woo is a 28-year-old introverted writer of webcomics (or “webtoon”) who has partial memory loss.[4] One day, he finds a memo on his desk calendar, and because of it, writes a new webtoon December 8, which becomes an instant hit. But as the webtoon gets even more popular, Min-woo feels pressure from work and begins to suffer from severe headaches. He strives to recover his lost memories from the time he was an 18-year-old high school student, especially those of his first love, Mimi, as he unravels their mysterious fate”

this drama was inspired from/is a remake of the movie “M”. here is what M is about to help u understand better MIMI :

" A prominent up-and-coming author Min-woo readies his new much anticipated follow-up novel while suffering from writer’s block, as well as frequent nightmares and hallucinations. This unexplainable condition affects both his personal and professional life. Soon he can’t differentiate reality from fantasy and continues to have feelings of being chased. His own paranoia leads him to a café in a dark, unassuming alley and encounters a charming young woman named Mimi. Min-woo starts to wonder how he and this girl in front of him are connected and traces long-forgotten memories of his first love."

my guess so far is that POSSIBLE SPOILER one or both of them is dying with some sort of illness/disease, or that he has a brain tumor. orrrr maybe he is suffering from memory loss due to some traumatic experience with Mimi. (maybe she died/he thought she died,that was the last he saw her, never saw her again and lossed his memory because of the trauma? and went a little mental…

anyways, can we talk about how adorable and GORGEOUS Changmin is!!! i just loveee him xDDD

for those of you who dont know, he is the great changmin/max of the group TVXQ/DBSK !!!

if u havent, u should tottally check out TVXQ’S music!! they just came out with the songs “something” and “spellbound” and its fantastic! even though i dont like all the crazy ladies in music vids -_- but changmin and yunho’s dancing is fantastic!!!

LOL!! Yeah I have the feeling I’ll have to drop in here to find out what i just watched!! I was completely lost the entire time with ep 1 looks interesting but I was dazed and confused as to what was happening :’(

1 Like

I watched episode 1 again or finished it whatever.

I really like it but I don’t want her to be dead T-T

1 Like

Me neither T.T i also dont want him going to another woman! uggghhhh T.T

Is she a ghost ? Or his imagination ? Is she alive somewhere ? Cryyy I like this drama. Wished there would be more episodes same with 20’s

1 Like

Omgg I am at episode 2
She is dead omg is this a short version of 49 days ?? Everything reminds me of that seriously. There is even someone like a scheduler in there

Edit : wait she is not dead ? Seriously just like in 49 days lol

Edit: Okay I don’t want her to be dead.

Did I understand right? She is dead but to stay at his side she took the responsibility of making him loosing all his memories. But he has many problems bcs of that. So she will leave him so he can get him memory back ?

I don’t like that other women even tho she didn’t do anything hahahah

I’m 100% positive that Mimi is dead…
They take a young actress and… I don’t know… my dramaperience x)
It will be sad T-T

2 Likes

I DONT LIKE THE OTHER LADY NO!!! lolol

i agree 100% with everything you just said. sorry im late, i was taking a nap T.T but YES! i watched that episode yesterday and was gonna point out she’s a ghost. but didnt know if u guys watched it yet so didnt want to spoil it for you’s. at first, i thought she was his conscience, but now even at the end, when max and the girl(the people who play the boy and girl) said that the episodes come out every friday, they said “this ghost series”. so yes, she’s probably dead, but hasnt left completely,because she doesnt want to leave him and wants to make sure he’s okay before leaving T.T she wants to stay with him too T.T SO 49 DAYS!!

i dont want this to be another sad one, but i have a feeling its gonna RIP MY HEART OUT T.T i will probably burst into tears cues music for jonhghyun and taeyeon’s “breath” ballad song

i really dont want him to be with the other lady haha

T.T i think im gonna cry sooooooooo hard hahaha i cant wait for next friday!!

Yes this is so like 49 Days indeed.

Let’s see in 49 days we had:

• Car accident.
  • had to collect 3 sincere tears to come of out her coma.
  • Ji Hyun got help from Scheduler
  • A girl wanted to sabotage
  • Loved one suffers memory loss which needs to be triggered somehow.
  • Yi Kyung suffered from depression and was sad over Scheduler.
  • Borrowing a body.

In Mimi we have:

• 3 lucifers so Min Woo can see Mimi (and it won’t surprise me if Mimi is in coma like Ji Hyun but needs Min Woo to remember her in order to wake up)
  • A car accident.
  • A girl who wants to sabotage everything
  • Mimi get’s help from that other guy.
  • Min Woo suffers memory loss and suffers from depression etc. But he doesn’t know that’s because he misses Mimi and lost his memory.

Difference:
This time the loved one from the person in coma (or whatever Mimi is) doesn’t remember and the persons around him don’t (or pretend) know either. In 49 days the one in coma had to help 2 people to regain their memory, her helper Scheduler and the person she did borrow the body from.

1 Like

Exactly

I hope you are right [quote=“Dudie, post:10, topic:1596”]
(and it won’t surprise me if Mimi is in coma like Ji Hyun but needs Min Woo to remember her in order to wake up)
[/quote]

I don’t want him to be with another women even tho she didn’t do anything wrong

1 Like

Yeah I think I am gonna cry so much , I mean this is so 49 Days and lol I cried so much watching it I don’t know what I will do this time. Especially because the main lead girl is not an adult … More heartbreaking T_T

that makes sooo much sense… [quote=“Dudie, post:10, topic:1596”]
(and it won’t surprise me if Mimi is in coma like Ji Hyun but needs Min Woo to remember her in order to wake up)
[/quote]

i was thinking that too!

yesssss omg thats really sad. her green sweater makes me feel worse, because not only does she looks so innocent and little but she really cares for him.

I knoooooooooooow omgg i hope they will be together … I don’t want her to be completely dead T_T

yess!!! lets have a happy ending for ONCE, okayyy drama ppl? (producers,writers ect.) or else I WILL FIND YOU hahah

hahahahahahahahha Agree … This has to be a good one. Especially because it’s just a Mini drama T_T

1 Like

SPOILER if u havent episode 3

okay guys… how many of you think he’s gonna end up with the lady? :confused: or die lol
can these writers end them together JUST THIS ONCE???

just finished episode 3… i cant believe they havent still fully explained everything about what happened yet… but from episode 3 i think that the mom (minwoo’s) knew that mimi was dying(remember they were checking her heart condition in episode 1?) and when she was talking to her aunt and she probably told her about it, then minwoo’s mom decided to move far away so he wouldnt get hurt, and thats why she took out the cellphone battery and took it away from him… T.T

I didn’t think about that actually :0

I will cry if he ends up with the other girl… she’s nice but I still don’t like her haha

1 Like

i totts agree :confused: well, i guess these people love keeping us guessing right? because they still havent fully explained things and there’s the last episode tomm. haha

GIRL GET READY FOR TEARS CUZ I WILL BE CRYING RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU.

(LOL your two loves ^ ^)