Missing Team Discussion

Does anyone else have the same problem?
I can’t see any team discussions in any of the projects I’m involved in as of today. I also no longer see any comments in the reviews and comments.
Unfortunately, I can’t really work on a series this way.

5 Likes

Yes, since the profile update, I don’t have it anymore, either.

2 Likes

I still have it. Maybe it’s a matter of language settings or bug?

2 Likes

The language is set correctly and all cookies are also accepted. I actually think this is a bug.

5 Likes

same problem here

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Everything is fine with me.

4 Likes

are you perhaps using incognito mood?

2 Likes

I had the same issue. I deleted the cache then accepted all cookies again using the old profile version as the cookies agreement didn’t appear to me on the new one.

3 Likes

No. I do not use an incognito window

1 Like

I deleted the cash and also accepted all cookies everywhere. I can also do everything, only the team discussions are not appearing in the editor.

1 Like

Yes, I have both of them.

1 Like

Just checked on the drama I’m working and it’s showing up for me. Perhaps it’s a glitch that’s not ironed out yet?

2 Likes

Well, for me it only worked when I clicked on this link (from another thread here) and accepted Social Media cookies: Watch shows online for free - Rakuten Viki
Try not to log out, just in case, while they are still changing things.

13 Likes

thanks, my TD are back after after accepting the cookies in this link

2 Likes

Thank you very much. It’s working again. Have a nice day/evening :star_struck: :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed it like about two weeks ago, so before the newest profile update, when I was told to check out the TD for the released episodes, and I was so confused, because it didn’t show up there. So I thought maybe they deleted the option permanently and I wasn’t aware of it, but then again, I checked up here on Viki Discussion to see if there was someone talking about it, but nothing. So I was really really confused… thank you for opening this discussion. :sob:

3 Likes

It worked finally, thank you :face_holding_back_tears::sob:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! @maddie1978 @snazzysky @alanjeff I’m really happy it also worked out for you ^^ Happy weekend! :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes