Moderators who hoard channels

Hopefully you will get well soon.

5 Likes

I hope you get well soon, Irene. :heart:

5 Likes

Irene, I’m sorry to hear that :cry:.
Hope you get better soon and recover well :heart:.

4 Likes

Σου εύχομαι ολόψυχα “περαστικά”!

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon and come home safely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: stay safe!

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best and that you will be back in good health soon, there are many of us thinking of you.

5 Likes

I pray for your recovery. I hope to see you back soon :heart:
A biiiiiiiig hug from across the ocean.

5 Likes

Get well, don’t think about anything else but how to stay healthy. We’ll “see” you soon!

6 Likes

So sorry to hear that you are hospitalized with Covid. My son had it at the beginning of the school year and had to be quarantined but he is all better now. I wish you full and speedy recovery!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh, no! Dear Irene, I’m so sorry to hear that.

Please, Irene, fight against this illness, life has much more to offer you!

Let’s keep hope together for you. As long as there is hope, there is life.

Love and friendships from France!:heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

7 Likes

Oh no! Get well soon. We love you, too. But don’t worry. Just get well. :pray::muscle:
PS: Do you know which strain you’ve caught? My MIL and FIL caught it some months ago and they’ve recovered. So, don’t give up. FIGHT it! :muscle::muscle::muscle: Speedy recovery!

6 Likes

afbeelding

5 Likes

All the best to you, I hope you recover soon. :disappointed_relieved::heart:

5 Likes

Hope you get well soon. You are in our prayers. :pray: Hope to see you soon around here :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Get well soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Which community are you talking about?

Although there is of course something like a community around and between those who love Asian dramas and translating them, they’ve become just peons for generating :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

About your questions:

• mods have to organize the team/find subbers, take care that the episodes are translated, the subtitle quality is high enough, no translation software is used

• the English subbers have to know the origin language (the editors of the English team sometimes too, depending on their task)

• mods can create additional team rules as long as there’s no conflict to Viki’s rules

• volunteers become part of “the” community when they start working on a project; most OL volunteers are organized in own communities because Viki does not offer appropriate tools for that (you won’t know these groups until you start working on a project)

What you see here in discussions is just a very small part of all volunteers. Many who’re working on projects never post anything here although they might read some of the topics though.

7 Likes

Hope you’ll return healthy to your home :blossom:

5 Likes

Get well soon and hopefully you will be back home with your family for the holidays :sparkling_heart::sunflower:

4 Likes

Thank you for the info. If the top subbers are OK with this system, then that’s that. It is what it is.

Anyway, enough with the cliches. :sweat_smile:
I hope you’re well. I hope we can talk about nice things too. Oh, by the way, have you read my Christmasy story? :santa:

3 Likes