Most Famous food around the world

Wow u have ate variety foods of different countries.

i also like samosas

3 Likes

Who doesnā€™t ? :joy::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

ya its absolutely something :grin::grin:

1 Like

So do you know the names of the dishes in the picture you shared before?

1 Like

i know most of them. in that my fav is payasam .

1 Like

How many are there?

type and no of curries vary.

6 Likes

Wow ! That sounds and looks delicious :wink:

2 Likes

I like about everything you have listed but I havenā€™t had hotpot yet. What about ice cream flavors? Anyone like any abnormal flavors? I like Earl grey tea ice cream. Although my tops to favorite flavors of ice cream are Pumpkin and coffee.

3 Likes

choru , parippu , papadam , payasam and banana leaf is a must.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had many flavours bcuz Iā€™m afraid I wont like the rest but I like vanilla and berries .

2 Likes

So do you have to like eat the banana leaf?

1 Like

Those are good flavors too. I like passion fruit ice cream. I like some strawberry ice creams. The thing is some companies make really bad strawberry ice creamā€¦

2 Likes

i always wanted to try :drooling_face:hotpot when seeing them in the dramas

2 Likes

Iā€™m allergic to strawberries so guess Iā€™ve never tried it :joy:

2 Likes

Me too! It is a new thing to try. I wonder how it tastes?

1 Like

Yeah, I must admit that watching dramas got me more willing to spend money of food. I love trying new things but I hate spending money. Food is one of the few things I am ok with buying now. lol

4 Likes

leaf isnt for eating its used as a plate :grin: eating in it is truly awesome than eating sadya in a plate

4 Likes

Then I definitely have to try!

1 Like

Really? That bitesā€¦I am not allergic to anything. Well expect for mosquitoesā€¦grins Some people say it is not a real thing to be allergic to mosquitoesā€¦Tell that to my hand that grew twice itā€™s normal sizeā€¦

2 Likes