Most Famous food around the world

it must taste really good as actors enjoy it very well while eating

2 Likes

whats the speciality in your region ??

1 Like

I live in the U.S, California. I don’t really have a …Does beef stew count? The bay area has so many great food types available here. I am trying to think of something truly american. I was going to make a joke about hamburgers, fries, and mashed potatoes…but it wasn’t that funny. lol Maybe avocado toast? I guess it I were to base it off of what my mom makes it would be beef stew. Her Irish beef stew is the best. I guess people say america is a melting pot for a reason.

3 Likes

i thought u guys were gone. yeah, mom’s food are always something worth.

2 Likes

Haha, me too

2 Likes

I guess in my region there is this snack called vada pav.
Basically it’s just A pillowy loaf of bread, stuffed with a golden-fried spiced potato called vada , covered with a lick of tamarind and coriander chutneys and a sprinkling of garlicky powder.
vada%20pav

5 Likes

That looks pretty good!

2 Likes

have u guys tried pani puri. its a spicy famous street food in india image

5 Likes

Trust me before corona , I used to eat it all the time but now I crave it. :sweat_smile: :laughing:

1 Like

I have, it tastes great.

2 Likes

Never heard of it, but it sounds good.
Liquorice ice cream, stroopwafel ice cream, chocolate mint ice cream …

I guess that also means less dishes to wash afterwards? :wink:

More chance to catch the next mosquito! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to try that! :yum:

No. What exactly is in it?

2 Likes

Panipuri , also called golgappa, is a street snack in several regions of India. It consists of a round, hollow puri , fried crisp and filled with a mixture of flavored water ( pani ), tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion and chickpeas.

4 Likes

Sounds good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

most of the dishes i never heard of and will never have the chance to taste them oo

1 Like

why not? It is a good thing to try new dishes.

Not everything is available everywhere …

2 Likes

even u have tried it but i didnt got a chance to try it even though its available here :disappointed:

1 Like

thats also a benefit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but its not only the reason , sadya become complete only when we eat it in that

2 Likes

Snowball Cookies soft and tender, buttery and super moist .TRY them!!!
– INGREDIENTS :
:heavy_check_mark:︎ 1 cup pecans, chopped.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ 2 cups all-purpose flour.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ 2 tsp pure vanilla extract .
:heavy_check_mark:︎ 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ 1 cup softened butter.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ A pinch of salt.

– INSTRUCTIONS :
:heavy_check_mark:︎ Blend softened butter with powdered sugar using an electric hand- mixer.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ Add vanilla extract , then add dry ingredients : flour, salt, and chopped pecans.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ Form dough into small balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
:heavy_check_mark:︎ Bake for 20 minutes in 350 degrees F .
:heavy_check_mark:︎ Remove the cookies from oven and top with powdred sugar
SERVE IT AND ENJOY !!!

Oh YUM!! This is the recipe I was looking for for banana cake. You’ll be surprised with just how good it is… And how easy to make!! You will enjoy every slice!

YOU’LL NEED :

– 1 box yellow cake mix
– 1 (3.5 oz.)package instant banana cream pudding mix.
– 4 eggs
– 1/4 cup oil
– 1 cup water
– 1 cup mashed bananas
– Optional: 2 cup mini chocolate chips

#Icing:

– 2 cups powdered sugar
– 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
– 2 Tablespoons milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– dash of salt

HOW TO MAKE IT :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. Add to a large bowl cake mix and pudding mix then add eggs, oil, water and mashed bananas. Make sure to beat on low speed until blended then beat on medium speed for about 4 minutes. If desired, you can stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
  2. Bake until cake springs back when lightly touched, about 55 minutes.
  3. Cool for 10 minutes in pan and then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.

#Make the icing:

In a small bowl combine ingredients and whisk until smooth and of a drizzling consistency. Be certain add a little more milk if it is too thick. Once done, drizzle icing over the cake in a zigzag motion.

4 Likes

theres a bunch of German recipes I’d like to find, what about the Spanish, Irish, English, yeah even Asian food stuff, someone said they would n’t have time? I’d just like to try them!1India yeah bring it on and many more!! so I do expect some recipes here from all around the world, what better way to learn about our world??!!

2 Likes