Most rewatchable dramas ever

Maybe you should watch it again with your parents when it’s completed.:wink:

1 Like

I am watching it with my parents-- I watch it as soon as each episode releases, and then I watch one episode again every saturday with my family :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Would you consider skipping-parts-just-to-rewatch-the-parts-you-like rewatching? I’m SO guilty of that!

1 Like

hehehe you got me :sweat_smile: the first rewatch with my parents, I don’t skip anything, but if I watch it later I skip whole sections of all those boring political arcs, jealousies, EXTREME cringe and the like

1 Like

My suspicious partner, Healer, DOTS, Fight for my way, Le Coup De Fodre, In time with you(JP), Mischievous Kiss, flower of evil, Dr. Romantic…all time favorite Boys Over Floweres… i think my list will never end…

2 Likes

Ooh, most of the ones I’ve watched from your list are definitely top ten in my rewatch list…so I’ll trust your taste :sweat_smile: how is Le Coup De Foudre?

1 Like

I am with you :100:on your posted statement. Some are so memorable, you already know what’s coming, or even their lines. :sparkles::wink::+1:t5: So, rewatching leaves no more reveals. Unless it’s being critically gone over in a group critique.

1 Like

:smile::smile: ". . .I think my list will never end. . .":smile:

1 Like

I never saw someone talk about The Best Hit before! Or at least not positively… It’s a really interesting story and I discovered my love for Yoon Shi Yoon through this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have to admit tho, the second hand embarrassment reached a new level sometimes :rofl:

3 Likes

I really adore his acting! And is that Kim Min Jae, too? I don’t know anything about that drama, but with those actors in the photo, I think I need to check it out.

3 Likes

When it was airing, Viki had no license then, viewers either loved or hated it, but you got to hear more negative opinions. I have not watched it, back then I wanted as I was in the mood for dramas with music, but now I just don’t know and always find other dramas to watch first.

2 Likes

I loved that drama ! So fun ! But Ikindda sad for the second lead… I really wanted that the girl ended with the second lead

3 Likes

Me too! I’m slowly catching up with his dramas since and look forward to every new project with him.

He acts as the second male lead, yes. Also a lovely character. And I LOVE his voice :heart_eyes:

Personally, I really liked this drama and would definitely watch it again. It had to grow on me tho. It caught my attention because Cha Eun Woo is a supporting character and without this as my motivation I probably wouldn’t have continued watching The Best Hit after a few episodes. A friend of mine for example started watching since I recommended it to her, but she really didn’t like the first episodes and didn’t continue. But if you ask me, it’s really worth it in the end.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ve added it to my watch list.

1 Like

I only watched it because of Cha Eun Woo, too. And if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have watched it till the end probably.

I think it is an interesting love story as well! Maybe even more than a musically themed one, but that’s rather my personal opinion.

I think it’s not a the biggest loss if not watched, but definitely not a waste of time.

2 Likes

Oh that’s interesting! I was sorry for him as well and would have been happy for him if he had ended up with her, but I actually rooted for the first lead.

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot of praise for this drama. But like @lutra, I always got distracted finding a different drama to watch :grimacing: I do love Yoo Shi Yoon, I’ve already watched two of his dramas :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely rewatching this one… I’ve already rewatched most of it thrice already WHILE watching the drama! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I SINCERELY HOPE you guys get to watch this drama which I have re-watched twice (except skipping some parts in episode 1 bc is heartbreaking).
START UP WITH SUZY BAE/ NAM JOO HYUK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsTaTa41Yw

1 Like

I LOVE THIS ONE!!

In many ways, I found it to be everything Legend of the Blue Sea could not (or would not) be. This one is getting onto my Healthy Relationships collection because I LOVE this couple.

I could draw a lot of parallels to Legend of the Blue Sea here. You have a childlike(NOT childish) FL and a tsundere ML. But what I loved was this ML’s maturity and character development. Actually, this one has character development for everybody! ML never treats FL like a child(something that kinda bothered me in LOTBS). Everyone else is usually scared that she won’t be able to make it alone in life and try to shelter her, but he always has this very cool confidence in her. He knows she’s an adult. He knows when to let her go. He knows how to respect her for the woman she is. He never treats her like property. He just has this quiet confidence that she likes him and only him. Yes, he does make mistakes at first, running away like a coward without facing his problems, but he grows up.

One more thing I loved was the honesty. They both tell each other exactly what they feel and it’s ADORABLE! I love the direct way he says she’s pretty. I love the way she compliments him.

I LOVED JENNIFER!!! She was a total scene-stealer, I agree with @kdrama2020ali! I love that she got a back story and how she was like their mother. I loved the family… it was like a grandma, mom, dad and their three sons! :joy: I loved the way the boys and FL enveloped ML in their love, laughter and warmth to thaw his heart out completely. It was wonderful to watch these people i=unknowingly poke his bubble and disarm him slowly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I loved the story’s twists! :heart_eyes: The ending was WONDERFUL! I loved that they included the staff and the way everybody waved goodbye to the viewers! I’m glad @my_happy_place convinced me to watch it!

3 Likes