Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

I’m sorry to hear bout your friend. My condolences.

2 Likes

Tomorrow - 7 pm Est - More Long Ballad Starting Eps 17 - We cannot stop watching this show!!!

2 Likes

Girls!! I’m not going to be able to join today!! :sob:
My mom wanna try a new indie restaurant and I wanna go with her :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :drooling_face:
Please let me know which episodes did you finish today to catch up for the next one, I’m already on eps 16

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - but have fun!

1 Like

We’ll miss you but enjoy your dinner with your mom!

2 Likes

Watch Party “Feel The Love/Hate”

Tonight 7 pm EASTERN

Another watch party for ‘The Long Ballad’ Tonight, Wednesday, at 7 Eastern. Starting at ep. 21

Thursday Watch Partiers, it looks like we are moving our time slot from 1 pm Eastern to 7 pm Eastern this week. If you are planning to be there, are you in the mood for some more “The Perfect Match” or should we do some more of our epic “The Long Ballad”?

Sunday’s afternoon party is currently planned as 1 PM with “The Perfect Match”.

@stardust2466_546, @sweetybirdtoo, @eviell, @porkypine90_261, @shraddhasingh, @natyh, @meonmyown, @vivi_1485

2 Likes

Actually, I’m ok with both choices. So, I’ll join anyway haha
I already catch up on the episodes that you have watched yesterday.
I have to attend a call today so probably I’ll be joining the watch party a little late, but I’ll watch two episodes during the afternoon to be on the same path when I can join the watch party tonight :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t join in at 7PM (4AM my time) so I don’t have an opinion :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Darned time zones. :frowning_face:

1 Like

OK - GUYS - I seem to have become the Watch Party Overlord - I didn’t mean to - but I’m competitive - if you watch party with me - I tend to fall for the HOTTIES - right now ONE HOTTIE in particular and you might get rewinds on SAID HOTTIE and anything that he does or ANY time a bare chest shows up or a kiss scene!

If someone else wants to run the show -please don’t hesitate to tell the OVERLORD your requests.

I think starting next week - we need to have a Thursday 1pm and Sunday 1 pm for those who cannot join in on 7 pm Watch Parties!!!

@stardust2466_546, @sweetybirdtoo, @eviell, @porkypine90_261, @shraddhasingh, @natyh, @meonmyown, @vivi_1485

4 Likes

I thought Perfect Match was changed to the 6 or 6:30 EST because that was the time we’d watched previously so we were continuing at that time so that a couple people who started it with us could continue. I could be remembering that wrong.

I haven’t watched any of Long Ballad, so I’m sitting out of those watch parties. I know you all will have plenty to talk about. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The time could possibly be flexible, depending on who and when they are available. We have been doing Long Ballad every night, so that’s why we wanted to ask if the Perfect Match watchers were still planning to join Thursday if the time had changed. If they are, everyone is fine watching that one. We just wanted to get an idea. @stardust2466_546, do you have a plan to join the watch party tomorrow evening?

2 Likes

Our Deep “Dish” Hotties Await

Watch Party Long Ballad

@porkypine90_261 @natyh,

3 Likes

Hey! which episode are you? I’m on the eps 26 and I have already finished my duties haha so I can join the next one.
Are we going to do a watch party today?

1 Like

We are doing Perfect Match tonight at 7 pm!

We are on Eps 26 for Friday of Long Ballad I believe - I sobbed and sobbed at the scene where they made him kneel with his mother in the ring - SOBBING!

2 Likes

I have sobbed and sobbed these last episodes, it’s really hard to watch sometimes but I’m so into it!
I love this show.

ok, I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Perfect Match

We are watching Perfect Match at 7 pm tonight!
@stardust2466_546, @sweetybirdtoo, @eviell, @porkypine90_261, @shraddhasingh, @natyh, @meonmyown @porkypine90_261 @my_happy_place

Who can make it???

5 Likes

giphy%20(1)
Reygif

3 Likes