Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

It’s a kind of old but I like it!

2 Likes

Awww! :blush::blush::blush: Thank you! btw, that song you posted here :point_down:t5::blush:

It just happened to be one of my sister’s song. One of her crush way back when, and she’s seven years my junior! :wink::wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I sent her the link :joy: she was surprised I remembered :joy:

1 Like

@leerla73 here a little party for you :partying_face: this was a big hit then :rofl: he’s btw not a Mexican but German

and here Viki Leandros, who is Greek but lived in Germany and sang a lot in German but this song is in French she sang at the European Song Contest, I’m not sure if she won but her song was recorded in six languages and her music was sold worldwide…

1 Like

Bravo! @padmalayag! Nice!
You hit the nail on the proverbial head! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Such a pity the couple are no longer together, they make :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful music :notes::musical_note::blush:

1 Like

LOL yes it is old, but I love it as well, it has been so long I still have the vinyl/33/album - However you want to name it, it is that old.

2 Likes

A German singing Mexican, okay! Cross pollination has a very deep history :joy::sparkles::wink::ok_hand:t5:

I’d say, regardless, she won! :blush: I’m sure @mattlock would love to hear her answer to is posed thread down below :blush: a very soulful song, what’s the English title?

That’s a treasure!!! Just keep it as trophy haha

2 Likes

:rofl: Reminds me of my hubby trying to speak Spanish. He sounded like an escaped Russian gangster, hiding out pretending to be Mexican. Yea, his accent was that weird! :rofl: And his languages are English, Shoshone and Bannock. Nuttin’ to do with Russian or Spanish! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

How? :rofl::rofl::joy: Life comes at ya’ :rofl::joy:, and you just gotta roll with the punches! :joy::joy:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:@gmaple00_433 :fire::fire::fire:
This song was fire! Hot! :heavy_heart_exclamation:Intense! :wink::+1:t5:
That last clip allowed me to better comprehend! :fire:
:heavy_heart_exclamation: Pure :fire:!

1 Like

Another one

You should know this song from Bette Midler - The Rose

1 Like

So the song from Viki Leandros is “After You” (Apres toi) and there is also “With You” (Avec toi) in the refrain. The English Version is here:

1 Like

Now I want to introduce a song that was about to be censored and some folks felt that this crossed the artistic line. These lovebirds made this very sensual song, when I was young all the dancing places would play this song to “slow dance” and you can imagine :sweat_smile: she keeps saying “Je t’aime” (I love you)… “moi non plus” (I no longer) :sweat_smile::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can read more about it on YT. The original version was actually recorded with Brigitte Bardot.

1 Like

Those visuals at the end, left nothing to the imagination, racy indeed!

1 Like

At first I felt a strong attraction. I was being pulled in by her “Gravity.” Naturally, I asked her to come “Home” with me. What happened next… Well, that’s a “Secreto.” :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Cute! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Nice jams! Definitely a repeat play. :wink::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Beautiful lyrics, though spoiled by the barbaric French language, the artist’s singing style reminds me of Celine Dion, wasn’t she also French or something x)

2 Likes

u know right…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I was addicted to this song for months…
but still have no idea what it means :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

another suggestion…
well, this one is in English
the cup version of I don’t wanna live forever…really love it :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

I’m kind of sleepy this morning, so:

1 Like