Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

So the song from Viki Leandros is “After You” (Apres toi) and there is also “With You” (Avec toi) in the refrain. The English Version is here:

1 Like

Now I want to introduce a song that was about to be censored and some folks felt that this crossed the artistic line. These lovebirds made this very sensual song, when I was young all the dancing places would play this song to “slow dance” and you can imagine :sweat_smile: she keeps saying “Je t’aime” (I love you)
 “moi non plus” (I no longer) :sweat_smile::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can read more about it on YT. The original version was actually recorded with Brigitte Bardot.

1 Like

Those visuals at the end, left nothing to the imagination, racy indeed!

1 Like

At first I felt a strong attraction. I was being pulled in by her “Gravity.” Naturally, I asked her to come “Home” with me. What happened next
 Well, that’s a “Secreto.” :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Cute! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Nice jams! Definitely a repeat play. :wink::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Beautiful lyrics, though spoiled by the barbaric French language, the artist’s singing style reminds me of Celine Dion, wasn’t she also French or something x)

2 Likes

u know right
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I was addicted to this song for months

but still have no idea what it means :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

another suggestion

well, this one is in English
the cup version of I don’t wanna live forever
really love it :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

I’m kind of sleepy this morning, so:

1 Like

To help you wake up!

The 2nd song a German one, is called **I Am Always Tired In The Morning **
They sing - I am always tired in the morning, but in the evening I wake up. In the morning I am solid but in the evening I will get weak 

2 Likes

I’ll listen to both! Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I kind of thought so too, but she’s originally Greek !
See simi11’s quote below.

1 Like

No English songs please :wink::ok_hand:t5: Thanks!

1 Like

Celine Dion is Canadian :wink: she speaks French and English

1 Like

alright
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

and there she sang for Luxembourg.

2 Likes

When Les Rita Misouko came out with this video song I thought they were weird :rofl:, the tights reminded me like someone from prison and the movement or sort of dancing, I wonder what that was, but music sounded like SKA. They were an original though!

She is just like that

LOL I think I missed out on something KA?

1 Like

Here another hit, gosh from 1973 I watched this on black and white TV :rofl:
Spain won the European Song Contest and it’s a popular song to this day.
Eres tu (You are)

1 Like

Oops it’s a typo, I meant SKA dancing, I corrected it!:sweat_smile: