Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

Today am listening to : Porto Morto, Song title Zadnji dan zime ( last winters day)
Porto Morto is Croatian art rock, progressive pop and indie electronic genre

4 Likes

Today I am sharing Saint Levant, he is Palestinian/Serbian and Algerian/French mix and his songs are mostly trilingual. Beside Arabic speaking countries he is quickly gaining popularity and conquering Canada, USA and Europe.

4 Likes

The comments on the media is turned off, isn’t this a popular song? Who sings it? Smart of him to capitalize by singing trilingual.

1 Like

For example in Lebanon the population is trilingual by educational system and in daily conversations. The common simple greetings starts as ‘Hello, kifik, Ça va? " and in addition to those 3 they also speak mother tongue of minorities, like Armenian’s, Greek, Turkish, etc…Or mix marriage kids’ easily speak 4 or 5 languages.

2 Likes

Updated with Luka Rajic- Serbian singer

3 Likes

@melrarus,
This thread is only for OL - Other Languages shares.
No English only. Thanks!
Here’s the thread you used before, use it again for the above song in English.

Wow! ⊙⁠.⁠☉!

:sunglasses: … great lyrics, good voice.

3 Likes

@melrarus

I think you went too far, probably in the Universities where the Arabic language is taught, and only some professors suggest, as for the ”Universities all over the world”… it’s an error, those who don’t know probably believe you… Pay attention to the message you send. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you and I’ll be careful with future posts.
Ok i have corrected my post, whoever wants to check them out they can google them.

To be honest, the first time I heard of them was at some seminar in Sweden ( Karolinska Institutet) "Psychology of musical influences and impact on political movements and cultural rituals’ but true their songs are also used as lectures Universities where Arabic Language is taught.

1 Like

You can say that again, it fits perfectly with some of the dramas I’m watching, not to mention irl. Thanks for the subs. :wink:

1 Like

It has English and French in it

2 Likes

This is Alpha from Kazakhstan,

6 Likes

:sunglasses:
@melrarus :bowing_woman:
Because you mentioned Kazakhstan (and because I found out that Dimash Qudaibergen is going through difficult times due to the loss of his beloved grandfather, yesterday,) I leave here a recording from the concert Dimash - Almaty Concert in Almaty. If you have the patience to watch…
As for the vocal, instrumental, compositional qualities and above all his shows,
words are superfluous.

7 Likes

Thank you ! He is amazing !

2 Likes

Dina Jashari is Macedonian Singer

4 Likes
4 Likes

good song… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

:notes: Immortal Samsara OST. :notes: :heart:
Here it is, with the option to view the subs of the song.

5 Likes

Didn’t think about that it might have a translated OST (that one could listen to).

2 Likes
4 Likes