Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

I always go to the app press “share” then copy and then post here, but now I understand that it might not be the right way.

2 Likes

Oh, okay! So it must be something else causing it to display here differently.

Okay, then, it has to be something else causing it to display differently.
I do notice it says Y_ T _ _ music, meaning you share from there, where they are very strict, considering copyright, and those things, etc.
Next, try sharing from their general platform, you’ll still find official, authentic music from artists.

2 Likes

I will try using the basic one, I have been sharing from my playlist.

2 Likes

That is probably the issue then.

1 Like
4 Likes

Beautiful music at its very best.

4 Likes

Got a bit sentimental this morning… Arja Saijonmaa is from Finland but the song is in Swedish.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting. :blush: As a result, after listening twice, I took a scroll, and read through many of these posts, and re-listened to a couple I’ve quoted above, so soothing! :shell: :beach_umbrella: :ocean:
:musical_note: :banjo: :accordion: :drum: :violin: :musical_keyboard: :guitar: :notes:

3 Likes

Dito!

4 Likes

So nice, it was so long ago since I heard something german and this hit the right spot. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m so mesmerized by her ability to sing so well and to emote and evoke such emotions in her voice and within her listeners’ as well. What an inspiration! What a song! I can’t help replaying her beautiful song, over and over! :heart_eyes: :+1:

7 Likes

Yes! Very inspirational! :blush:

1 Like

Stunning!

In the beginning, he said she has a dream… she wants to be a singer. I’d say that dream has become a reality. Beautiful.

2 Likes

I found these guys a couple of days ago… it’s very rare to hear harmonica ensembles these days. These guys are extraordinary. Here is Gioachino Rossini’s “William Tell Overture”.

6 Likes

This is the best version of Delibes’ “Flower Duet” (from Lakme) that I’ve heard. These two women are extraordinary vocalists. They make it all look so easy. The orchestra is also brilliant. I’m pretty sure that everyone will recognise this melody once they get to 1:06.
(I may have posted this before. Apologies if I have.)

4 Likes

On dis.cord yesterday it was “when did you cry…” this moved me. :heart:

2 Likes

Even if you did, a lot of the videos we have posted on Discusssions over the years have suddenly disappeared, maybe because of the update. And better posted twice than not at all.

Under Mount Fuji, Cantonese, by Zhou Shen:

Italian

German

Finland-Swedish

Gronings

Icelandic

Achterhooks

Drents

North Limburgish

5 Likes
3 Likes

Your taste, and choice in music is always on point.

True, and the discovery that the parent bot is doing renovations. See in the thread below, hey! Change is good, it’s probably overdue. Sadly, ‘the baby gets thrown out with the bath water,’ idom, also tends to be true, because of long overdue changes.

4 Likes

I’ve just come across this guy… he’s such a smooth singer.

2 Likes