Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

Oh! Turkish! :smiley:! Love it!
I met Turkish fans of Song SeungHeon, 송승헌 when his Honey-side app was up globally. Real nice folks.

Post up here anytime :blush: whatever you’re into in another language. Music makes the world go around, more pleasantly :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

i recently watched this Turkish drama “magnificent century” and that led me to explore the songs and stuff…some of them are really great…

sure!!! music really helps people from different backgrounds bond easily…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile:

1 Like

Ok… Well, this song is in Korean and English - But it’s hilarious!

Stray Kids. (I just love these guys) [And it’s not even Halloween yet! :rofl: ]

오늘 밤 나는 불을 켜 - Tonight, I turn on the lights.

2 Likes

Thanks, just played it while waiting on the bus. I had a disturbed person for company. He went right to sleep :joy: funny as the video is about being a night owl. Yup, work had late flights tonight, so traveling :house_with_garden: home much later this morning.

2 Likes

another suggestion, i guess its Russian, not sure…:sweat_smile:

p.s. Uletaaj means to fly away…

came across this song in this cute status video…
the girl’s so adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Telugu version of Spanish song DESPACITO

The leads in the video were a couple. They are divorced now.

1 Like

@leerla73
You wanted to hear songs you might know in another language today, I came across this and you might recall the melody.

And the original is? Carly Simon - Your so vain

1 Like

:joy::joy: :notes::musical_note::heavy_heart_exclamation:love it :heavy_heart_exclamation: :notes::musical_note::joy::joy:
@lutra, anyone can definitely pick it up at the chorous.
You’re a music buff! :blush::blush::blush: I can’t, well! Yes I can believe you found one everyone will know! :blush::blush:

Found another one of him, and he kept the title,
but the rest of the song is in German

I was just trying to find a radio program for my mom, so it was an “accident”, but it made me think of you and your first wish in this topic.

2 Likes

It’s a kind of old but I like it!

2 Likes

Awww! :blush::blush::blush: Thank you! btw, that song you posted here :point_down:t5::blush:

It just happened to be one of my sister’s song. One of her crush way back when, and she’s seven years my junior! :wink::wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I sent her the link :joy: she was surprised I remembered :joy:

1 Like

@leerla73 here a little party for you :partying_face: this was a big hit then :rofl: he’s btw not a Mexican but German

and here Viki Leandros, who is Greek but lived in Germany and sang a lot in German but this song is in French she sang at the European Song Contest, I’m not sure if she won but her song was recorded in six languages and her music was sold worldwide…

1 Like

Bravo! @padmalayag! Nice!
You hit the nail on the proverbial head! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Such a pity the couple are no longer together, they make :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful music :notes::musical_note::blush:

1 Like

LOL yes it is old, but I love it as well, it has been so long I still have the vinyl/33/album - However you want to name it, it is that old.

2 Likes

A German singing Mexican, okay! Cross pollination has a very deep history :joy::sparkles::wink::ok_hand:t5:

I’d say, regardless, she won! :blush: I’m sure @mattlock would love to hear her answer to is posed thread down below :blush: a very soulful song, what’s the English title?

That’s a treasure!!! Just keep it as trophy haha

2 Likes

:rofl: Reminds me of my hubby trying to speak Spanish. He sounded like an escaped Russian gangster, hiding out pretending to be Mexican. Yea, his accent was that weird! :rofl: And his languages are English, Shoshone and Bannock. Nuttin’ to do with Russian or Spanish! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

How? :rofl::rofl::joy: Life comes at ya’ :rofl::joy:, and you just gotta roll with the punches! :joy::joy:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:@gmaple00_433 :fire::fire::fire:
This song was fire! Hot! :heavy_heart_exclamation:Intense! :wink::+1:t5:
That last clip allowed me to better comprehend! :fire:
:heavy_heart_exclamation: Pure :fire:!

1 Like

Another one

You should know this song from Bette Midler - The Rose

1 Like