Music you are listening to in any language (Except English 😂)

Kish Island in the Persian Gulf :desert_island: it’s pronounced the same as ‘Quiche’ (like the tart)

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like
None needed 😊

@ilikedeadclowns,
It’s very demonstrative. :wink:

1 Like

Zig-zagging around YouTube, I just came across this version of Simon and Garfunkle’s “Sound Of Silence” on some Asian folk instruments… it’s stunning!

4 Likes

'Just put the lovely Kyoko-san’s “Winter Fireworks” back on my radio station’s playlist (if you like Japanese rock too the station is Amanogawa Express at Live365,) since the winter seems to be hanging around for an extended period this year.

For the uninitiated, Kyoko was vocalist in the '80s band Barbee Boys, then in Fukumimi in the '90s in addition to her solo discs. I found out about her when I found a vid of her doing a duet with Uki of the ShakaLabbits.

4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Awww, so sweet :smiley_cat:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this one lately. I also like the version with Nick Jonas but it has English parts so I didn’t include it.

4 Likes

Nice! The language of infatuation, hope, flirting, doubt, trust, and mutual love is unmistakable. :blush::+1:t5:

1 Like

Obsessed with this one lately:

5 Likes

Love makes you do some astonishing things, he shouldn’t miss his meals though. . .

1 Like

lol I was thinking the same way, but the song just stuck in my head

2 Likes

:smile: Hahaha! :smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I like this song

2 Likes

@mirjam_465,
Very touching, the comments on the video reflect my feelings listening. It only allows playing on the originally posted media.
May I have the english gist, or translation of this song. It’s so soothing. (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)

1 Like

If i had cut its (her) wings
it (she) would have been mine,
it (she) would not be flees have fled
But,thus
it (she) would not have been a bird anymore
And it was the bird that I loved.

Translated from Basque by 00Moppi00

Original text:

Hegoak ebaki banizkio,
neria izango zen,
ez zuen aldegingo;