My Happy Marriage (Historical Japanese Drama | Request)

Title: My Happy Marriage [わたしの幸せな結婚]
Mydramalist Link: https://mydramalist.com/726653-my-happy-marriage
Genres: Historical, Romance, Drama, Fantasy
Cast: Merguro Ren (Member of Snow Man) and Imada Mio
Premiere Date: Mar 17, 2023
Sinopse: Saimori Miyo was the unfortunate child of a loveless, arranged marriage. After her mother died, her father brought in his lover and her own daughter, Kaya. From then on, Miyo’s life was reduced to that of a mere servant. Even worse, while Kaya inherited the family’s psychic abilities, Miyo had none—she was truly the daughter with no merit.

After years of being treated like dirt, Miyo has learned to keep her head down, hide her pain, and obey every order. So, it comes as no surprise that she is arranged to be married to Kudo Kiyoka, a military captain rumored to be so cruel that he has driven away every one of his potential wives so far.

From a painful upbringing to a painful marriage, that’s the future that awaits Miyo—or so she thinks. Contrary to her expectations, her new husband is actually kind-hearted. What really awaits Miyo is a blissful, everlasting marriage full of happiness! (Source: Myanimelist)

• image (Movie)

• image (Manga)

- Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVA12_tTD3k
Hello!! If you want to see this movie on Viki, please, sign out this form: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

17 Likes

Request submitted! First as a movie request, and as a show request for good measure. :dizzy: :wink::ok_hand:t5:
It sounds like a Cinderella story, with a few change in the plot. I would love to watch My Happy Marriage here on Viki.
Screenshot_20221018-210409_Chrome

3 Likes

Request submitted! With the ML of the drama Silent :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!! :heart:
I really want to watch this movie!! I read the manga series, but I heard that it’s based on a novel.

3 Likes

He’s a great actor!! I want to start watching Silent soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The movie seems great! But… :slightly_frowning_face:

Release Date: Mar 17, 2023

3 Likes

I can feel you :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Great movie, the story, and the actors is amazing! I can’t wait <3

4 Likes

This new drama called “Silent” is amazing…I can’t hold back my tears in the first ep!!

4 Likes

There will also be an TV anime series as well. No information on a release date, though. I requested both the March 2023 film and the TV anime series for Viki. Here is more information about the anime, including a trailer. The trailer looks very pretty!:
Fall Arrives Early in My Happy Marriage Visual
My Happy Marriage Unveils Autumn Visual
My Happy Marriage Anime Official Trailer

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same here hahaha :joy:

Requested it yesterday after we discussed it yesterday at d.isc.ord, and now I see that My happy marriage had an old tread here.

3 Likes

The title seems to have changed:

I’m watching the anime version while waiting for the movie.

7 Likes

What’s the logic, and sense behind multiple titles on a show?

4 Likes

“As long as we both shall live” seems to be the new title for international release.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this… but the manga is subbed into light novel form. So far there are 5 novels and I’ve read them all so far! This story is absolutely incredible!! You can buy the English translated light novel on Amzn and most online book retailers.

3 Likes

request done <3 im in love with this movie

5 Likes

How I can submit the request! I want to watch Happy Marriage live action.

1 Like
2 Likes