My Happy Marriage (Historical Japanese Drama | Request)

Request submitted! With the ML of the drama Silent :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!! :heart:
I really want to watch this movie!! I read the manga series, but I heard that it’s based on a novel.

3 Likes

He’s a great actor!! I want to start watching Silent soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The movie seems great! But… :slightly_frowning_face:

Release Date: Mar 17, 2023

3 Likes

I can feel you :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Great movie, the story, and the actors is amazing! I can’t wait <3

4 Likes

This new drama called “Silent” is amazing…I can’t hold back my tears in the first ep!!

4 Likes

There will also be an TV anime series as well. No information on a release date, though. I requested both the March 2023 film and the TV anime series for Viki. Here is more information about the anime, including a trailer. The trailer looks very pretty!:
Fall Arrives Early in My Happy Marriage Visual
My Happy Marriage Unveils Autumn Visual
My Happy Marriage Anime Official Trailer

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same here hahaha :joy:

Requested it yesterday after we discussed it yesterday at d.isc.ord, and now I see that My happy marriage had an old tread here.

3 Likes

The title seems to have changed:

I’m watching the anime version while waiting for the movie.

7 Likes

What’s the logic, and sense behind multiple titles on a show?

4 Likes

“As long as we both shall live” seems to be the new title for international release.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this… but the manga is subbed into light novel form. So far there are 5 novels and I’ve read them all so far! This story is absolutely incredible!! You can buy the English translated light novel on Amzn and most online book retailers.

3 Likes

request done <3 im in love with this movie

5 Likes

How I can submit the request! I want to watch Happy Marriage live action.

1 Like
2 Likes

Request sent. Ive seen lots of clips for this and would love to watch the movie. I am head of heals for shows and movies like this from japan and china. I really hope Viki brings it to us.

1 Like

Oh yes !!!
Realy, me too, I would like to see this movie

2 Likes