My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I watched him in something recently but can’t remember what. (Edit: It was ‘Hello, Me’ on Ntflx) He played a really fun role.

This describes my hubby to a tee. Nothing better than a life mate who feeds and entertains you! I hope you find yours someday.

2 Likes

angry%20birds%20morning%20worm
natsdorf

OH MY GOSH - IS THIS US!!! :laughing: ALL OF US

4 Likes

Hahahaha. Sometimes, but maybe more accurate if the birdy goes around collecting as many worms as his little arms will hold at once.

3 Likes

makeagif

We look HIGH AND LOW

3 Likes

lol, I think that’s more accurate than squirrel. Oh my, I love these baby birds.

2 Likes

Me obsessed with them!!!

Pinterest

and the one that started it all…my favorite one!

Come See the Baby Bird Factor University

2 Likes

Click on the photo
Pinterest

YOWSERS!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

Have you ever thought for a moment that your [Hottie babies] might have to fight in war?

You imagine how devastating that would be? South Korea and USA are doing right now Military drills in case of a war; which is floating in the air. I just can’t picture them in a battlefield.:cry::pray:

PS> Lucky those that don’t have boys that will have to fight if there is a war.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

ji%20chang%20wook%207
snow

tumblr
ji%20chang%20wook%201

I swear it is Ji Chang Wook - Millennia - All day all the time! :purple_heart:

Aw My Heart!!!
4 Likes

giphy

Hottie Posse Romance

giphy

ME

2 Likes
Summary

Yes, I know the reality is there. I would hate for them to have to but I’m glad they proudly do their civic duty. It’s the same in any country with a standing army. There are always young men who serve for one reason or another (conscription, duty, an education, etc.) and war isn’t always an expected outcome when someone signs up.

3 Likes

OK - I have a game for you guys!!! Who does the SMOLDER - Give me ONE - Of the BEST

My Fluffy Bunny Hottie Posse

2 Likes

They are my favorite.

2 Likes

nam%20hyuk%20thank%20you

I always APPRECIATE - ALL OF YOU!

Thanks for using the summary @sweetybirdtoo

3 Likes

Me when I come to the hottie posse:

Tenor

4 Likes

@sweetybirdtoo

Summary

How you do the summary thing?
WWow I did it better than blurring a spoiler

3 Likes

seo%20in%20guk%20sexy
On the little “wheel” at the end like blur you just use summary by highlighting - I just learned it myself.
doom%204

DOOM DO DO DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of Tempted, is this Woo Do Hwan?

Of course there’s my favorite smolder

5 Likes

That is Woo Do and I LOVE HIM and yes he can do the smolder!!! I would die a thousand deaths
woo%20do%20hwan%205
Tumgir

4 Likes

Is this considered a smolder?

3 Likes